14.

《🌹》
Natasha's point of view.

I am feeling bad for needing contact and being around Y/n so much, she has told me multiple times that its okay and I dont need to apologise. It is just how I have spent years of my life, being haven a go at for being to neady but I can't help it. I was deep in thought when suddenly a pair of arms where wrapped around me I jumped at the quick movement bbefore relising it was Lexi. Out of the corner of my eye I see Y/n looking at me with a slight consended before quickly returning to what she was doing.

After dinner, Lexi wanted to watch Finding Nemo so we all cuddled up under blankets to watch the film.

its now about 9 pm, I am cuddled up in the corner seat of the sofa and look across to see Lexi laying down on Y/n asleep.

"I am going to pop her in bed, so you want me to grab you something more comftable to wear?" Y/n asked quitely picking up Lexi, I gave her a small nod before my phone chimed. After I watched Y/n leave I checked my phone.

⚠️ swearing ⚠️

Steve

Hey bitch.
What are you ignoring me, come on baby I know you miss me.
Where are you, you have not been at your all day.
You can't run forever.
I know where you live, where you work you can't escape me.
Baby, I know you miss me, I cant be replaced.
I will get you back for messing up my life, you are mine and mine only.
Respond you bitch.

Miss call from Steve

I know your seeing these you worthless peice of trash.
I will find you are make your life hell, mark my words.

⚠️ end ⚠️

As I was reading the messages my breathing becomes more shallow and my hands begain to shake.

The next thing I know my phone is no longer in my hands and I am being held tightly. Y/n lifted me on to her lap keeping me close to her cheast so I can focous on her heart beat.

"Hey I am here, breath for me, you can do this you strong, focous on my heart beat and my voice nothing else, I got you baby, shhh your safe I am here." is all I can heer in a soft reasuring voice.
Y/n sat cradling me in her arms untill I stop panicing, when I tried to get of her she instantly palled me back in to her hugging me, I barried my head into her.

"I ... uh ... h-he" was all I managed to say.

"hey shh its okay don't talk, relax sweetheart I am here." she said kissing my forehead gently.

I let out a sigh as I felt safe in her arms. after I had settled down. I could see the glow of my phone light I new that she had seen the messages I didn't mind but I am hoping she doesnt ask to many questions, I heard her sigh as she put my phone down next to her.

"I will let you explain when you want but you are not going back to your apartment, okay." she said softly moving a loss hair out of my face. I noded. "Lets get you into some thing more comftable, do you want sweets or a over sized shirt." she said picking me up so I was sat on her hip.

"Shirt please." I said in a quite almost silent voice. She made her way back to her room opening up her door quitely before sneaking to the closet which had automatic lights and closing the door behind us. she carried me over to her baggy shirts. I saw her old sports Jersey hanging there it looked very cosey. I pointed to it and she picked it up.

 I pointed to it and she picked it up

"This one." she said showing it to me, I nodded my head slightly. "Okay, do you want me to go out so you can change or should I turn around your choice." she said lowering me down on to the work top. I gave her a scared look because I didn't want to be alone. "okay, I am not going to go any ware, do you want shorts as well or just the shirt." I shook my head as she passed me the shirt. she turned her back to me and found herself something comfy to ware which actually turned out to be another one of her sports Jersey.

"Done." I said softly as I finished buttoning up my top. she smiled when she saw me. "What, does it not look okay." I said sad loking down. She walks over to me and gently lifts up my chin up so I was looking at her.

"You look perfect in anything but I have to say much better in my cloths." she said before kissing my nose coursing me to scrunch it up.
"Cover you eyes for a minute so I can change please princess." she said bopping me on the nose. I giggled and covered my eyes with my hands.
without me knowing Y/n took a picture of me.

A couple of minutes later Y/n moved my hands off my face so I can see her, I smile at her. she put both of are cloths in the laundry basket that sat in the corner of the room before scooping me up in her arms so I was on her hip and walking out of the closet.

when we got back in the living room Y/n put me down on the sofa before grabbing the hair brush and the tv remote. she passed me the remote and sat behind me before starting to brush my hair for me. I put on Greys Anatomy as she plated my hair along my scalp before placing the rest of my hair in a pont tail. she was sat with me in between her legs. she kissed my neck gently before getting up to go in to the kitchen.