11. Babysitting and night in.

《🌹》
Y/ns point of view

I moved so I was in front of her. I gently lifted her chin so she was looking at me."Talk to me please." I said softly trying not to provoke her. Her eyes flickered down from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes. "Do you want me to kiss you?" Icasked softly. She looked embarrassed that she didn't have the courage to just do it and gave a little nod. I leaned in slowly kissing her with kindness and patience but still full of passion. I pulled away slowly and gently rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"Wow that's better than I thought it would be." She said with a giggle. We sat just looking at each other for a while.
My phone went off telling us it was 1 pm and we have to go to my apartment.

We packed up the stuff putting it the backseat."Come on I will drive, you have driven everywhere so far." I said taking the keys from her. I walked around and opened the passenger side door for her to get in. We pull up to the apartment when we got out Dilan and Maisies car pulled up. so we wait for them. Lexi was helped out the car. She extended her arms to be picked up.
"Up auntie Y/nn." She said as I picked her up bouncing her around a bit. Dilan and Maisie walks over to us.
"Hey mama bear, papa bear, baby bear I missed you all." I said as they gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Dilan, Maisie this is Natasha, Natasha this is Bellas parents and this little monkey is Lexi."

"It is nice to meet you all."
"You too love, you must have made a impression on Y/n she never introduces us to anyone." Maisie said giving Natasha a hug and whispers "Dont hert her please, she has been threw enough."

After talking for a few minutes they left us with Lexi. Natasha and I grabbed the bags from the boot and back seats and I carried Lexi inside. "So what we doing Le?" I asked her as I unlocked the front door and walked in.

"Cookies." She said excitedly.
"Manners young lady, cookies what?"
"Pleaseeeee auntie Y/nn." Making me giggle. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"Ofcourse why dont you go wash your hands whilst I talk to Natty hey." I said putting her down before she ran off. I looked at Natasha she was leaning against the door frame with a smirk on her face.

⚠️smut warning

"Natty that's a new one." She said sounding slightly cocky. As I walked over to her.
"What dont like it when I give you pet names." I said getting closer to her so we are only inches away. She shock her head blushing.
"Not at all, you have only called me Natasha not even Nat and you go straight to Natty."
"Sorry I am just used to calling people by their fall name, it's a bit of a habit." I said before running my hand up her thigh and along her curves. I slowly moved it so I was drawing little circles on her skin on her side under her shirt. I heard her breathing become heavy and unsteady. I looked her in the eyes "What do you want me to do, baby?" I whispers seductively causing her to release a moan she has been holding back.
"God Y/n your such a tease." She said in a whining voice.
I moved so I was kissing her lightly, i raised my hand under her shirt and rubbed her hard nipple causing her to gasp I took this as a opportunity to deepen the kiss as I pushed her against the wall. After a few seconds I fully pull away leaving a gap between us resulting in her letting out a whine. No a second later, Lexi walks threw the door.

⚠️smut ended.

"Alright, little ladies you both ready." I said as I washed my hands. Lexi let out a giggle of excitement. I looked at Nat who was now standing beside us, she gave me a smile.

After half an hour Lexi is covered in flour, the cookies are in the oven baking. I boopped both the girls on the nose leaving a little bit of flour.

"Go clean her, up and I will wash up." Nat said as she wiped the flour of her nose.
Before I could say anything Lexi grabbed my hand and lead us out the room.

《🌹》
Nats point of view

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Y/n since we meet, I dont know why she was different to everyone else.
I could feel myself gaining feelings for her very fast. God She is so sweet, last night she carried me to bed and then let me cuddle her whilst she gently hummed me to sleep, I really appreciate that as I had been struggling to sleep lately. This morning she went out of her way to make me breakfast. Even the smallest things like offering to drive, buying my favourite food and drink. Pulling goofy faces to make me laugh. Knowing when I feel insecure or embarrassed and how to make me feel better about myself. And god dont get me started of the fiery sensation I get when she touches me, she is so soft and gentle but fall of passion. She all ways asks makes sure that I am happy with her touching me god that woman is perfect. How is she so perfect she is so smart and caring and she is so young but has gone through so much but she always has a smile on her face and doesn't let people tell her what to do. I love the little pet names she gives me, god she can turn me on by only saying the right things, I forgot earlier that Lexi was here otherwise... god I cant even think about what she would have done to me without been turned on. What I dont understand is how she can easily make overpower me without me even trying, I have never been a bottom but damn that girl had already got me right where she wants me.