15

after a few minutes, i head soft wimpering and heavy breathing comming from the kitchen i quickly ran in to see Y/n curlrd up on the floor surounded by hot water and broken china. i carefally make my way to Y/n who is hypoventilating i saw she was holding her wrist and had water over her arm. i grabed her up off the floor carrying her out of the room, i stood gently bouncing her up and down rubbing her back to help slowdown her beathing. i place hwe down on the sofa and made my way into the kitchen to clean up, after a few minutes i was back with Y.n with the first aid kit i put some anti burn cream on her arm.

"do you want to tell me what happened in there?" i asked gently trying not to push her in to talking.

"i knocked over the mug which shattered making me jump resulting in me spilling the hot water over myself."she said quitely, looking down telling me there was more to the story but i left it alone.

Later into the night we decided to do facemasks and i plated her hair like she did to mine earlier and watchened a movie. about half way threw the movie i started to frift of to sleep cuddled up in Y/ns arms, i rested my head on her chest laying down on her she craddled me gently.

"Get some sleep princess i am not going any where." she said softly whilst placing a kiss on my forehead.

Y/ns

after Natasha fell asleep i decided to sit for awhile to make sure that she was asleep before moving.

at about 12 i gently moved Natasha off of me and placed her in the corner seat so she had contact with both sides of the couch to not wake her up. i made my way to bella bed room and stripped and put on fresh sheets for her parents. i placed the dirty sheets in the laundry basket.

i grabbed my laptop and sat in the kitchen going threw and editing some photos. i also  got inspiration for a new song so i wrote that all down and what instoments i could use.

Before i know it there is a knock at the door i open it to see bellas parents.

"Hey how was your evening." i asked quitely as i locked the door behind them.

"it was good thank you sweetheart, how was Lexi i know she can be a lot to handle."

"she was a sweetheart, she is asleep in my room and i have made bellas bed for you guys to use as i know you have had a long night."

after talking for 10 minutes they made their way to bed. i made my way back to the kitchen to a unopen email from the school.

Dear Miss Avery

I am writing to you enquiring about your living situations, their has been a mistake with the housing situations so some students will need to live in a flat out side of the school campous but with in a 5 minute walk of the campous so traveling to co;;ag ewill not be a issue. The new flat will be twice the size as before, you will have 2  other room mates but you will all have different bedrooms and bathrooms you will only share the kitchen and main living areas. As a scholoship student this has been offered to you first, all of your fees have will still be pay for on behalf of the school, if you would like this oppoertunity please let me know as soon as possible, if you decide to use this offer i will send you a list of potentual room mates for you to choice between with a bit of information about them, this offer is only given to the two scholoors.

Mrs Potts.

i thought about it for a few minutes rereading the email to make sure i have the information.

Mrs Potts

Good evenig Mrs potts i would like to take you up on the offer of a flat outside of the campous thank you for your email, i hope to see you in the new school year.

Miss Avery

with in 5 minutes i had had a email back with a attactment with 8 or so different girls infor mation. i read threw the this and three stood out.

Wanda Django Maximoff

10/02/02
She/her

Described as quite and shy but a amazing person when she opens up, she is also one of the most smart students at her previous school.

speaks multiple language.

Studying Proffesional cheif, English literature and Spanish as her main 3 courses. As well as taking Astrophysics, All music / showcase theatre and Multiple language club.

she court my eye as we will be in 1 course together and 2 clubs so we will get to know each other better.

Hope Van Dyne/ Pym

21/04/02
she/her

described as quite adventurous and loud but respectful and kind. At her last school she was know for loving parties.

Studying Law, Mathamatics and French. as well as Boxing, and English club.

She had court my eye as she could make sure that the flat is fun and a relaxable enviroment.

Carol Danvers

17/10/01
she/her

Described as passionate and