17

After leaving the apartment we went to the shops to get stuff for tonight.

"Princess what do you want for dinner?" I said as we pulled up to the shop.

"Burgers? Sound nice" she said.

We walk around the store getting everything we need.
My phone rings.
"Baby I have to get this why dont you all go get some snacks for a movie night, can you grab the pretzels we had yesterday please." They all nodded.

I pick up the phone and walked away.

Miss Avery here, how may I help you.

Hey long time no see, I have a photo shoot tomorrow if you want it.

Yea that sounds alright, just send me the details, I hung up and looked outside to see paparazzi. I sigh and walk back to the others.

Maisies point of view

After hearing that Y/n was coming to America I promised her parents I would look out for them especially after what had happened with her relationship.
A week ago I found out from Bella about Y/ns family being killed so we came up with the idea of us all staying together for a bit so she was not alone. It came to me as a suprise when I meet Natasha I did think that she was just someone for Y/n to focous her energy on but by seeing them together I can tell that they both really like each other and need one another considering nat is sort of in the same situation as Y/n.

After 15 minutes we have everything we need just then y/n comes back with a member of staff.

So you guys are going are going to have to take everything to the car and then pull up around back to pick me up I cant go threw the front entrance with you guys, I dont know how they new I was here but there are paparazzi out side. I have already agreed this with a member of staff who will come with me.

We all make it back home safely with out being followed.

"I will make lunch with bella for everyone then we can go do our own thinks and meet back up for dinner and this evening."
I didn't say anything to give of about the phone call earlier that y/n had incase she didn't tell natasha.

Y/ns point of view.

Nat babe can I talk with you for a minute in the other room.

N. Sure Is everything okay hunny?

Yea I am sorry if I overstepped but I have booked a few showing of different apartment that are not to far from your old place but  not to near so steve wont be able find you, it's not to far from my school but I dont actually know where you work so I am not sure if its shorter or longer, I just thought with me moving to my new apartment for school and me having roommates you would want your own place and disnt want you to worry and stress your self out about finding a place. There is a showing booked for 3 if you want to go.

She just looked at me with a expression on her face trying to process everything I just said as I said it quite quickly. I looked at her nervous that I overstepped and being controlling that's the last thing I want. I think she could sense my nerves because the next thing I know she has her arms tightly wrapped around my stomach with her head leaning on my shoulder.

N. Thank you.
she whispered quietly.

Natasha point of view

I was worried when y/n asked to talk in the other room.
After trying to comprehend what she said I looked at her and saw she was nervous, thinking she other stepped I pulled her into a hug a said thank you but it came out more as a whisper. I didn't even think about moving in to a different place I knew she would be going to her own place with roommates for school but i didn't even think of what i would do i was just glad i had meet y/n.

After lunch we went to go look at the apartment it was amazing I loved it it was just my style. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen dining room, a lounge and a office the view was amazing as well the was also a little balcony attached to the living area. I didn't know where I was being transferred for work but it was not to far of a drive from any off the schools. This place i could fell like a home not just a house especially with y/n in my life. When I said it was perfect and just my style y/n was so happy that she had found a place i would like. I was curious about the price but y/n said she would talk to the owner whilst I looked around a bit more.

 I was curious about the price but y/n said she would talk to the owner whilst I looked around a bit more

Whilst I was looking around y/n has played the depossite and the rent on it for the next 2 years

Whilst I was looking around y/n has played the depossite and the rent on it for the next 2 years. When I walked back other the owner handed me the keys.

Mr fury.
Welcome to your new home ms Johansson you can more in when ever you are ready.

And with that he left, I was confused untill I realised what he ment I started to jump up and down and jumped on to y/n giving her a Koala hug, luckily y/n court me and didn't drop me.

A/n sorry this one has been a bit of a wait. I have been working on my new mcu cast story which I publish chapter 1 earlier today.