6. Nats point of view.

《🌹》
Natasha's point of view

After I got in the car at the airport I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n and how she had been so sweet and how apologetic she was, it was so sweet and heartwarming much more than the locals.

About 20 minutes later I arrive at my meeting about 5 minutes late.

During the meeting I was told I was being transferred schools as my class has been failing to maintain students and they think it will work better in a different school, I dont know what school but it would be nice to have a clean start.
After the meeting I had to go back to my office and fill out some paper work and workout costs.
(The office picture is above.)

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that I had texts from a unknown number.
Y/n was safe at her friends
I texted her back during my lunch break saying how I was stuck with some work surprisingly Y/n was able to help me, we had planned to meet tomorrow and hangout. I said, I had to go as I didn't want to have to stay behind to finish the work.
I finished work and go home I text Y/n to let her know I was safe and to plan what to do tomorrow but she didn't answer. I texted every hour but I waited like 5 hours before she replied apologising that she was bussy doing school stuff. We spoke about me picking her up at 10 to hang out. She reluctantly went to bed after I told her she would be jet lagged from her flight.

I went to bed thinking of where to take Y/n tomorrow.
I woke up at 6 and took a shower, having a good feeling about today I had a whole day planned for me and Y/n so we could get to know each other as well as showing her around the city.
I hoped in the shower for a nice steaming hot a relaxing beginning to the day.
I decided to wear black skinny Jean's, a black and orange top with a light brown leather jacket. I proceeded to dry and straighten my hair before adding in curls at the bottom before brushing my teeth.
As I was sitting at the breakfast bar with a coffee when I realised that I had forgot to sign a very important document that has to be in by 7 PM tonight. I sighed and pulled out my phone to text Y/n saying I will be leaving soon and asking if it was okay if I we could pop in to my office as I hadn't signed a documentary, like the sweet kind person she is she said ofcourse and asked if we could get food first this coursed me to chuckle at the fact that she was asking.

I got my purse, house keys, phone and car keys before leaving the house to go and pick Y/n up. As I drove closer to her appartment I became really nervous from some reason. I took a deep breath before walking to her front door and knocking, I was so excited to hangout with her and I have to say she looks breathtaking but so natural at the same time.

"Hey it's good to see you, how are you?"she said stepping out of the appointment after making sure sure she had everything she would need.

When we got down to the car I opened the passenger side door for her, as she got in she gave me a small smile.

"So are you excited for school to start?" I questioned curiously.

"Yes I have always loved school and this is a new start for me, I just can't believe I got a scholarship." Y/n replied happily.

I looked at her shocked, "You got a scholarship that's amazing they only do two student each year at every universityaround here." I said giving her a proud smile. "So what did your parents think about it, do you miss them?"

Y/n just sat there quietly not saying anything, "Yea my parents were one of the people to push me to apply, yea I miss them more than anything." Y/n said slightly sad.

Oh no have I said something wrong she was happy a second ago, maybe I shouldn't have brought up her parents god i am so stupid of course I made her sad.
"Have you called them to talk to them." I said trying not to pressure her.

"Yea yea, we talk all the time." She said giving me a small smile, I could tell she was lieing I didn't want to make her more upset.
"Okay, well we are here." I said as I pulled into the carpark.