4. First evening, new show.

A/n
Hello everyone, I have a question do you want Y/n to be the top and Natasha a bottom or Natasha the top and Y/n the bottom. I have written it with Y/n as the top and it is really cute. The next few  episodes are more eventful.

《🌹》
Y/ns point of view

After I finished signing up for clubs, I was done so I closed my laptop and decide to make dinner for me and Bella as it was about 4 30 and it would take a while to make.

I decide on making my infamous macaroni cheese with bacon and homemade wedges. ( A/n, my all time favourite meal to have at home.) For desert we have a lemon meringue pie.

As I was finishing off making dinner, Bella walked in after finishing her shift at work, to the house smelling of home cooked food. She went to her room to change into a hoodie and shorts. She wonders into the kitchen to see me finishing dishing up the dinner.

"God I love you, I am starving." She said sitting down next to where my laptop was on the island. I giggled at how dramatic she is.

"I am glad to know, how was your day." I said placing her food in front of her, I then grabbed my food and sat next to her.

"Good it was bussy but good, did you text the redhead." she said looking at me with a slight side smirk.

"Yes I did, I helped her with some work, she gave me some advice on university stuff and we are hanging out tomorrow, so I wont be here." I said before placing more food In my mouth. After a few seconds "You want to walk Game of Thrones tonight?" I said looking up at her, she looked at me confused.

"What? ... what is Game of Thrones?" She asked giving me a confused look.

"That's it we are watching it, you are going to love it don't worry." She just nodded we sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of dinner.

After dinner Bella loaded the dishwasher I grabbed a blanket and found Game of Thrones on the tv and waited for her to come, so we could cuddle up and watch the new show together.

_ _ _

Around 10pm

We had finished 3 episodes of G.O.T and decided to go to bed. I layed in bed and realized I had not been on my phone since I texted Natasha and we were going to plan what to do tomorrow. So I grabbed my phone of the night stand and turned it on.

Natasha

Natasha
Hey
What you doing?
I made it home.
Are okay I haven't heard from you in hours.
Y/n.
Okay your busy let me know when you can talk and we can discuss tomorrow.
Xx

I felt so guilty for not seeing her messages.

Y/n
Hey stranger x
Sorry I have not been on my phone since we last talked, I complete forgot to check it.
When do you want to meet tomorrow. I would plan something but I have no idea where anything is, I dont even know where the grocery shop is.

Natasha
Omg your alive
Not going to lie, I thought you forgot about me:(
Do you want me to pick you up at 10 and then we can head out and hangout all day, and I will show you where the grocery shop is.

Y/n
Yes please that sounds perfect what should I wear?
Also the address is
14c maple lane

Natasha
Casual cute, I will let you rest because you will be jet lagged from you flight this morning.
See you tomorrow, make sure to set a alarm.
Night xx

Y/n
Okay and good point. See you tomorrow stranger xx

I set my alarm for 6 to give me a few hours to have a shower and get ready.
I fell asleep almost instantly when I placed my head back down on the pillow.