7. Day out.

A/n
I am sorry for the late post I forgot to upload as I was out all day yesterday as my friends threw me a surprise birthday picnic. I will up load tomorrow as planned. Hope you are enjoying the story so far.

《🌹》
Y/ns point of view.

Natasha parks and walks around to open the passenger side door for me to get out whilst offering her hand.

I took her hand and stepped out of the car. I looked around to see this really cute cafe. We walked into order at the counter, whilst Natasha order I took a photo to post on social media later as it was so cute and natural looking. Natasha looked over to me as I was taking the photo on my phone, she let out a giggle when she saw me turn taking a photo of her.

 Natasha looked over to me as I was taking the photo on my phone, she let out a giggle when she saw me turn taking a photo of her

We sat down at a table in a quite corner we both had a bacon sandwich and a hot drink.
"So what is it that you actually do for a living?" I asked before taking a sip of my tea.

"I am a teacher and head of department."

"Oh that make more sense about how you know about the languages at the school."

"Yea it is the same in most schools with Russian as it is a hard language people always give up, so good luck. What did you choose, because you said you did it all yesterday."

"Yea I did I took Advanced mathematics, Professional chief and patisserie, Russian and a few clubs that are Multiple language club, Netball, All style of dance, All music / showcase theatre and Photography" I said slightly nervous as the shop become more popular.
"Wow that's going to be fun good luck, are you okay you have gone more shy and uncomfortable everytime a guy walks past." Natasha asked curious as I become more timmed as the noise levels grew louder, I shock my head and looked down at my hand as they began to shake.
By this point we had finished eating so Natasha took my hand and lead me out of the cafe to a more quite place so I could catch my breath, I leaned against the wall to stabilise myself.
After a few minutes Natasha gave me a hug resting her head in the croke of my neck, I rested my head on top of hers placing a gentle kiss on her head as a thank you for helping me. After a few minutes we both went back to the car and drove to a more quieter part of the city to a amazing garden we walked around the park for a good hour before we stopped at a bench to sit and talk as it was only us in the garden. When we sat down I saw that the path a head was lined with flowers and decided to take a few photos, Natasha was looking at me again as I was crunched down in the middle of the path. When I walked back to her she smile at me.
"You like taking photos dont you." Natasha said as I sat next to her. I turned to face her.
"Yea I love photography and post some stuff on social media for my followers."

"What's your @ so I can see these photos you have taken also what was that back at the cafe are you okay?" She said in a worried tone.
"@Y/n_rose_love, and what happened at the cafe happens all the time lately I cant be around a lot of guys and in loud places for too long other wise I freak out a bit." I said fiddling with my ring.
"Do you want to talk about it, if not I get it."
"Not now but thanks anyway." I said whilst placing my hand on her lower thigh.
She leaned into me resting her head on my shoulder.
"Come on we have more places to go." She said standing up. "Can we go to my office now it's not to far from here." Nat said looking guilty that we have to go to her office because she forgot to do something yesterday.
"Ofcourse and dont feel bad I want to know where you work plus I am the one occupying your time." I said giving her a slight smile.
After driving to her we had to go up like 7 floors to a cute little corner office.
"Wow this is not what I pictured at all its buetifall yet professional." I said with a giggle.

On the way up the high way she pulled off to go to a car park. As we stepped out the car I saw the high way below us with lots of traffic so I decided to take another picture where the headlights courses cute patterns.

We walked up the trail to the top of the hill cliff to see the city view as the sun was setting in the distance, Natasha was standing against the railing I stood behind her so she could lean on me as the sunlight up the sky in a smoky orange. After watching the sun set I was looking around at the city and say a really cute music shop Natasha saw what I was looking at. As we were driving she stopped outside the shop, I turned and looked at her with a big smile on my face We hoped out the car and entered this old record selling music shop. I was looking threw the cases when Natasha saw her favourite music soundtrack her face lit up like she was a puppy. I giggled and held it up "You want this one?" I asked her and got a big nod in response. "I will take that a yes you look so cute right now." I said making her blush and placed it on my pile. After I paying for the stuff we got back in the car.