Chapter Fifteen

Jenny's Point of View

My son was beautiful and after a few days he was ready to go home. I hadn't spoken to Michael in days and I surprisingly wasn't bothered by it. I even contemplated what it would be like without him and it didn't look so bleak. I was ashamed to even think of it but I did and very often.

I braced myself for the flashing lights and paparazzi. I covered Mikey's face. I didn't want Michael's celebrity status to effect us to much.

"Mr.Marcini, how are you holding up?

"Jennifer, will those stitches leave you with a scar?"

"Let us see the baby."

The driver opened the door and take a breath. They were vultures.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine." We sat in awkward silence. 

"Look Jenny. I don't want you to hate me. I love you and our son give me a chance. Please baby."

"It's not about giving you a chance it's that you dragged me into your lifestyle and didn't protect us. I think I just need a breather. I need a break." The color drained from his face. 

"A break? As in you're considering leaving me? That isn't happening."

"See that's what I'm saying. I'm staying with your mother for a couple of days. Until you figure out that I'm a human being and not a possession. I'm your wife. I wish you would treat me like it." We pulled up to the house and I laid Mikey in his bed and packed my things.

"Jenny. Please don't go."

"I really need some space." He grabbed and kissed me. "Please come back to me."

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's so short. It's hard out here lol.  Enjoy! 

Fun fact: If you follow me and your profile picture is snoop dogg I automatically follow because he is my life!!!!!!