Chapter Three

“Well I used to work at a supermarket. And I just graduated from Columbia. And I honestly needed that job. What am I going to do now?”

“Don’t worry about any of that its handled, and Columbia, smart girl.”

“Alright but what do you expect me to do? How am I supposed to pay for all of my stud-” I was stopped by Michael raising an eyebrow.

“I said it’s been handled Bella. So what did you major in?”

“I don’t know you tell me. It seems you know so much about me” I said while rolling my eyes.

“Well I know it’s Biology, I just wanted to hear you say it.”

“How do you know all this stuff about me?”

“I have my ways” he said smirking.

“So what do you do for a living?”

“I took over my father’s shipping business after he died three years ago.”

“Oh I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok what about your parents.”

“I’m an only child and my parents died in an car accident a few years back.” I could feel my eyes watering. I rarely ever talked about my parents being an only child they were my best friends. I had no one after that. I had to start college a month later without my support system. Before I knew it a tear rolled down my cheek. I was surprised to see Michael reach over and wipe it away.

“I’m so sorry please don’t cry. You’re breaking my heart Jenny.”

“I’m sorry I don’t like to cry in front of people. And I feel like everyone is always looking this way.”

“It’s probably my handsome face.”

“Yea whatever.” He wasn’t lying though. He was beautiful. Can you even call a guy beautiful? We ate our food in comfortable silence until the waiter slipped the check. I hadn’t thought of the fact that a glass of wine and some pasta would be so much. I whipped out my check but Michael was already signing the receipt. “You didn’t have to do that you know? I can take care of myself.”

“Yea I know but I wanted to. Let’s go.” We hopped in his car and he sped off. Until I saw flashing lights behind us, Michael rolled his eyes. The officer knocked of the window.

“Do you know how fast you were going? You we doing 60 in a 45. I’m going to have to write you a tic-.” Michael turned to him and looked him in the eyes. “Oh Mr. Mancini I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I began to drive off. What just happened?

“You know staring is rude Bella.”

“What was that? Why didn’t you get a ticket? And my house isn’t even this way? Where are we going?”

“You ask a lot of questions, just sit back and ride.” We drove for another ten minutes until we reached the richer side of town. We pulled into a parking garage and I followed Michael into the elevator. We went to the top floor. “Welcome to my humble abode.” Humble abode wasn’t the way to describe his penthouse. It was huge.

“Why am I here?”

“Because you’ll be staying here now Bella.” He motioned his head to the living room. There were boxes everywhere.

“What’s all this?”

“Open it and see.” I pulled off the tape to see all of my clothes and books.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I said smacking him. “Have you lost your goddamn mind? Do you know how long it took me to pay for that apartment?”

“Bella you need to c-“

“Don’t you tell me to fucking calm down. You moved all of my things here?”

“I didn’t want you living in that shit hole anymore” he said while walking towards me.

“No sit the hell down, and explain to me what the fuck was going through your mind when you decided to move my things?” Surprisingly he sat down, crossed his arms and pouted. He looked like a five year old.

“You didn’t have to yell at me you know.” He started pouting even more.

“Look your apartment is nice and all but I’ve known you for a day and this is creepy as hell.”

“Look I’ll sleep on the couch and you take the bed we’ll talk more in the morning ok?” I felt like I was under his spell again. I went to the box marked pajamas and took out my Adventure Time shirt and matching pants. I ran to the bathroom and changed.

“The bedroom’s through there.” He said while walking towards the uncomfortable looking couch.

“I don’t want you sleeping on that. You can sleep with me I’ll just make a pillow wall.” His eyes lit up and he carried me to the bed.

“No pillow walls though. I want to snuggle.” We got into bed and he held me close to his chest. Before long he started kissing my neck and moving his hands southward.

“Michael stop. I don’t know anything about that kind of stuff yet.”

“What do you mean?” I kind of looked around and hung my head. “Are you still a virgin?” He said lifting an eyebrow. I nodded my head. He started attacking my neck again. I couldn’t help but moan. I started rubbing my fingers through his hair.

“Do that again” he said. I ran my fingers through his hair, and I almost hadn’t noticed he was naked with the exception of his boxers.

“Michael I’ve never done anything like this. I’m nervous. And I’ve just met you, and-” he put his finger over my mouth and began to strip me. He grabbed a condom out of his drawer and put it on himself. I was so scared it was huge, I knew it would hurt.

“Just trust me Bella. Ok?” He positioned himself between my legs. “On the count of 3 ok? I hadn’t gotten to two when he pushed himself in. I arched my back in pain. “It’ll be over soon” he said while wiping my tears. He began to move in and out of me. The pain subsided and I began to feel pleasure. I felt this fire growing inside of me build up, and I just released it. He kissed my cheek and slowly pulled out of me. He pulled me onto his chest and kissed my forehead. Before long I could hear his soft snores. What was he doing to me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To mimsi43 because I saw my notification and shed a tiny tear. :-)