Chapter Seventeen

Jennifer's Point of View

My head was pounding and the room was spinning. I dragged myself out of the bed and walked towards our kitchen. I grabbed some orange juice and attempted to detox. Before I knew it my head was ringing with the sounds of Mikey's cries. I rubbed my temples and wobbled to his nursery. When I opened the door I saw Michael burping our son and walking in circles around the room. Even with this earth shattering headache I could appreciate how sweet this looked. I got wasted last night because I was tired of the loneliness that I had without my husband.

"Good Morning Jenny." I was ashamed to look at him. I quickly replayed all I did and said last night. He sighed, placed Mikey in his crib, grabbed my head and led us towards the living room.

"Look. I'm sorry about last night. I wasn't thinking clearly and I was just upset. So yea." He shrugged and pulled me onto his lap.

"Look Bella. I want you back home with me its where you should be. I'm sorry about everything. I didn't realize what I had. I was selfish. Forgive me please?"

"Yea. I'll come home. I missed you." I grabbed his hand and led us to our room and showed him how much I missed him. The best cure for a hangover isn't just orange juice.

----------------------------------------------
"Jenny. Does it matter whether or not the cake is lemon or chocolate?"

"Yes Michael. I'm only getting married once this has to be amazing!" He's been like this for the past seven months. Michael knocked me up again. Making me fortunate that I bought my wedding dress two sizes up. We've been planning our actual wedding and I've been dragging him to every single meeting. We've gotten so much better and rarely argue. I'm so happy that we gave this relationship another try.

"But Bella. My head hurts and Mikey wants to go home and sleep."

"Is he saying that or you?"

"Well um. Mikey said that."

"Shut up!" He rolled his eyes as he walked me to the car. He started the car and stared at me. "What are you looking at you old man?"

"I'm thinking about how much I love you."

"That's corny." I laughed and kissed him. I looked at the man I'm sure I'd grow old with. I'm more than happy we made it through.

"I love you too Michael."

------------------------------------------------
Epilogue will be up eventually. But that's all folks!! Cries. I really love them! Someone hold me!

Don't forget to follow jennyandmike.tumblr.com for more goodness and all that.

Vote. Message. Comment. All that Jazz