Chapter Eleven

Michael's Point of View

It was so damn hot in out room, that could barely breathe not to mention the incessant tapping on my nose. I woke to see Jenny attempting to suffocate my whole poking my nose. She is literally going to be the death of me.

"My first day off in weeks and you have woken me up because?"

"Well I was alone, and you have the cutest nose and I need to go grocery shopping. Do you wanna come?" I really didn't want to get out of bed but if this was her way of getting us to spend some time together then I'd do anything.

"Yea. Let's go."

----------------------------------

I think I have a phobia of crowds. There were wild children running around everywhere, and incoming sales soldiers associates popping their gum. This is why I don't leave the house I'm anti social and I'd rather watch netflix with Jenny. She split the grocery list in half and told me to find the rest of the stuff. I didn't know what half of this stuff was. Paprika? Was that some type of vegetable? I really didn't feel like doing it.

"Hey you! Get over here." I yelled at some cashier.

"Y-yes? Mr.Mancini sir." Was I really that intimidating?

"I don't know where this stuff is. Go find it.....Please." she grabbed the list and took off. I wandered around the store for a bit and grabbed some deodorant and shaving cream. And some of Jenny's lady contraptions. I didn't see anymore in the closet so she must need some more. I grabbed as much as I could and gave the cashier $50 when she gave me the cart of food. I met up with her at the deli. 

"Hey Joe, can you get me the usual please? Michael what are you doing?"

"Well I didn't see anymore of your plastic things in the bathroom, so I got you some more."

"Aww thats sweet. Im pregnant I don't need those for a while. Don't you mean tampons?"

"Please don't say that word it's weird." I dropped the boxes on some bread.

"No, put it back. You know that's not right." She said while raising an eyebrow and placing her hands on her hips. Stupid tampons this is so dumb. She went to the checkout line and I tried handing the cashier my credit card when Jenny slapped my hand.

"Coupons first, before you pay!" She had to be kidding me, but we did save like $20. "So after this I have some baby shopping to do if you wanna go? Or we can go home. I mean if you want to."

"No I'm tired let's go home." She looked so defeated. Little did she know.

---------------------------------------

Jenny's Point of View

I knew he'd say that, so don't know why he asked. We made our way home in an awkward silence. He brought the groceries in and left me to put them away. 

"Jenny come here." He called me from his office, I never went in there because he always kept it locked. I opened the door slowly. And was surprised to see a blue room with a crib.

"What is this?"

"I decided to give up my office I can work in our room or something. This is why I didn't want to go baby shopping because Maria and I already started."

"Wow. Thanks babe! I appreciate this so much." I knew he was really trying to make us work."

-------------------------------

Yea this was a filler, but it was kind of needed. Enjoy!