Chapter Sixteen

Michael’s Point of View

It’s been an entire week without my son and wife, and I’ve been so miserable. I finished just about all the liquor in the cabinet and haven’t been to work. She was right; I made her live like this and I didn’t protect her like I said I would. I was trying to figure out how to get her back, today was the day. It was my turn to babysit Mikey for the day, while she had girl’s night out. From the looks of it she needed a break, I had guards posted outside my mother’s house for day and she only let the house once. I decided that at least looking nice would help, I shaved and showered and put on my best suit. I drove up to my mother’s house and rang the doorbell. I could feel myself sweating from nervousness, and my hands were beginning to shake. Jenny answered the door. She looked stunning wearing my sweatpants with her hair up in a big bun. 

“Hey, you’re a little early. I have to feed Mikey and then you can take him off my hands.” She said with a smile that didn’t reach her eyes. She picked Mikey up and fed him under the blanket. She looked down lovingly at him. “He is always so hungry, but I guess that pretty normal though.” I sat silently trying not to let her know that not seeing her for a week was making me go crazy, and I nodded. Call me crazy but even though she was struggling to feed Mikey from under the blanket she looked so beautiful with her tongue sticking out and her eyebrows furrowed. After sitting for five minutes in awkward silence she pulled her shirt back down and got his bag ready to go.

“So I’ve already pumped earlier today, so make sure you put these in the fridge as soon as you get home. And don’t try taking a swig of it either; that’s only enough for today and tomorrow morning, I know you. Make sure you are checking his diapers and burp him when her scrunches up his face. He is pretty quiet so you don’t have much to worry about. Any questions?”

“Yes. When are you coming home?”

“Michael, when I’m ready. I’m not there yet.” She said avoiding my eyes.

“I want us to be a family, I miss you Bella. I’ll change alright!”

“I know. Just a few more days ok?” I nodded, picked up Mikey and his baby bag. She kissed his forehead and opened the door for me. “Michael.” I turned around and kissed me. “I’m not giving up on us yet ok?” She smiled and closed the door. At least I had hope. Taking care of Mikey was a breeze all I had to do was feed him and burp him and he was out. I eventually heard my phone buzzing.

“Speak!”

“Sir. We have a situation regarding your wife.”

“What the hell happened?”

“Well Sir. She is inebriated. So we decided to bring her here rather than your mother’s house.”

“Fine, bring her upstairs.” I hung up, and patiently waited for my drunk wife to make her appearance.

I could hear Jenny screaming Drunk In Love at the top of her lungs, and I opened the door and pulled her inside. “Jenny, keep your voice down Mikey is sleeping.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh now you give two flying monkey squirrel nuts about your son. How about those apples? You know what maybe if you were so overbearing and weren’t always Mr. Mean Pants I would come back home, but you’re not!” She went on for ten more minutes pointing out every single one of my flaws. I had to calm myself down and remember she was drunk. “I didn’t even go home with anyone we just danced. But you don’t let me dance because dancing is showing off to other men what is yours. And that time I said your favorite tie got torn in the dryer I lied I cut it up because when we had sex that one time you didn’t let me cum first so I got some scissor and went to town buddy. And I don’t like that when you poop you don’t spray and when you brush your teeth you don’t close the cap all the way; and I got drunk to forget about you. And I got drunk because I miss you and I wanna come back home. I am tired so goodnight you little bastard.” She stumpled down the hallway and collapsed on the floor and went to sleep. I rolled my eyes, and carried her the rest of the way. At least I knew she wanted to come home.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone! Spring Break has arrived!!! So hopefully more updates! So lets get down to business. My werewolf book (If you're reading it) will be coming to an end, so I am brainstorming another story. So here's the summary:

Melanie was the quiet girl in the back of the coffee shop. The one everyone saw but never noticed. The girl with the burn mark that covered her right cheek. The girl that looking at her meant you were shallow because you only saw what made her so ugly. Melanie was the girl that wore huge scarves and hoodies to hide herself away from the world. The girl that gave herself daily pep talks to wander outside. The girl with a secret that she can’t stop running away from.

Ethan was the fun loving, happy guy. The one everyone saw the one that everyone couldn’t help but notice. The one with the dimpled smile and perfectly combed hair. The guy that made girls swoon as he walked past. Ethan was the guy who never let life get him down. The guy who could make everyone laugh. The guy who noticed a shy girl in a coffee shop, wondering why she would wear a hoodie in the middle of July.

So that's it. If you like it let me know. If not we shall forget it and act like I never posted my embarrassment. But I digress and enjoy the chapter and for those of you in college, and enjoy all of the sleep!

Love yall!