Chapter Seven

I woke up from my nap to notice I had a missed call. "Ms. Brown, I'm calling from the student loans agency in reference to your account balance. It's very urgent that we speak to you." Every college student's worst nightmare in the middle of being Michael's personal slave for the past three months, I didn't notice any loan letters come in. I decided to calm myself and call the man back.

"Hello I'm Jennifer Brown and I'm calling about my loans?"

"Oh Mrs. Brown, I was just letting you know you never called us back about the entirety of your loans being paid off. I'm sure you must've received a letter?"

"Wait, you're telling me my loans have been forgiven."

"No. The bill of $35,000 was paid of by a Michael-"

"Mancini?" I could feel my inside boiling.

"Yes. It was completely paid of last month."

"Well thank you sir." I said through clenched teeth.

"Have a great day Ms. Brown." All I wanted was to do one thing for myself. Paying off my loans with the money I'd saved up made me feel accomplished. Like for the first time I didn't really need Michael. It's not like he was even here that often for me to even complain. He wakes up before I do, I make dinner and he goes to sleep. Thats been the schedule for weeks now. I don't have anything to do all day except watch Maury and Dr. Phil. I was taken out of my thoughts when I saw Michael enter the living room.

"Why are you home so early?"

"Work finished faster than expected Bella" he said while crashing on the couch. I was definitely going to give him a piece of my mind.

"You paid of my loans?"

"Yes Bella. You're welcome." That little bastard.

"Why. I wanted to do that on my own."

"With what money Bella, you don't work."

"Because you won't fucking let me! You got me sitting around all day at your beck and call, with nothing to do, expect shine your damn shoes. You treat me like some servant and I've had enough." I walked to the bathroom and had a shower. I threw on some panties and a bra and headed to bed and watched some tv.

"Bella I don't want you mad at me and I'm sorry for doing this without your permission. I don't mean to make you feel that way but its all I've ever known."

"It's ok babe. Just talk to me about stuff from now on ok?"

"In that case since we're friends again I gotta go back to the office. I'll only be gone for a bit?"

"Is that why you apologized?"

"Of course not Bella." he kissed my cheek and was out the door. After the clock said ten I drifted back to sleep.

Michael finally came back to our apartment, looking tired as ever. He changed into his pajamas and crashed onto the bed. “Psssst, Michael.” I said while nudging him.

“What Jenny? I’m exhausted.”

“I’m bored and I can’t sleep.” He turned around to face me and entwined our fingers together.

“What do you want to talk about Bella?”

“Anything, really. How was work today?”

“The usual. Today was actually pretty boring as well. I just want to do what I wanna do. You know?”

“What do you mean?”

“I want to paint everything and anything. That’s my dream.”

“You can still do that. Right?”

“Yea maybe. Get up I got an idea!” He raced downstairs, I heard him making all kinds of noise. I came back up with his canvas, brushes and paint. “Come on get up. I want to paint you.”

“Like one of your French girls. That’s a little cliché don’t you think.”

“Oh how funny. Go stand by the window.” I was only in my bra and panties, and the moonlight was shining on me, it was absolutely perfect. I felt Michael studying me.

“What? Am I posing the wrong way?” I didn’t say anything but he kept looking me up and down.

“Jennifer. Do you have something to tell me?” Oh shit. I froze I automatically knew exactly what he meant. He noticed the small bulge on my stomach.

“No. Nothing.”

“I know when you lying to me.” He walked over got on his knees and kissed my stomach. "I knew you looked different. When were you going to tell me?”

“I don’t know. I was scared. A baby is a big deal and I don’t want to impose on your or trap you into something.”

“Jesus, Bella. I love you and my little son growing in your stomach” He kissed me.

“How do you know it’s a boy?”

“I’m a Mancini. We only make boys. Marry me Jennifer.” I smiled.

----------------------------------------------

Sound familiar? I am back. Kind of a baby filler but whatevs. Why am I updating so early in the damn morning? I don't know this thanksgiving food got me up. It was so goooooood. But sorry if I woke you up because if this is in your library your phone probably has that annoying orange light popping up. Now "you suffer with me." Does anyone get that reference?? Anyone? Anybody? Hello? Is this thing on? Sweet baby Jesus if anyone gets that reference I will love you 5ever