2|GETTING FREAKY😏

Smut & G!P
Y/n POV
I took out billie's dick out and started to stroke it than I put it in my mouth and sucked it.

Billie picked me up and put me on her bed. She kissed my neck and found my sweet spot and i quietly moaned.

Billie sucked harder forming a hickey on neck. She went down to my stomach. My clit was throbbing for billie's touch.

"Billie stop teasing me" I moaned.
"That's not my name princess"
"Daddy stop teasing me"
"Good girl" and she went to my lower half of my body and took my shots off along with my thongs.

Billie rubbed my clit in circles and i mound loudly.
"Your also wet mamas"
"Only for you daddy" I say bucking my hips. She holds my hips down so I couldn't move. I moaned in frustration.

Billie POV
I held y/n hips down. I was teasing her a lot until I rammed myself in her.

She moaned so loud that the neighbors could probably hear it. I was trusting in her and her moans became louder, they turned into screams of pleasure.

"B-Daddy I'm bout to cum" she said moaning.
"Hold it mamas" I said while pumping into her faster and harder.

"Daddy i can't hold it any longer"
"Scream my name and I let you cum"
"DADDY!"
"Louder"
"DADDY!"
"You can cum now" I said and she came all over my dick and she squirted to.

"Damn baby, I didn't know you was a squirter"
She thought we were done.
"We not done yet princess, I want you to ride me" she got on top of me and stared going up and down.

I looked at her boobs bouncing while she was riding me.

Y/n POV
As I was riding Billie, I felt a knot in my stomach and I felt billies's cock twitch in me
"DADDY IM GONNA CUM"
"Me too princess" Billie pulled out and came on my stomach. After she came I squirted a few seconds after.

I laid next to Billie out of breathe.
"Hey mamas wanna be my girlfriend?"
"Yea" I say trying to catch my breath.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Y/n POV
Me and Billie went to school and we kept looking at each other with smirks on our faces.

Me and billie's locker are far apart so I walked to my locker by myself. Once I was at my locker, the red headed guy named que(🤮) came up to me and grabbed my neck and kept on squeezing harder.

I screamed billie's name for help.

She came running down the hall and pushed que on the floor and punched and kicked him repeatedly. When Billie pushed que off me, I fell to the floor because I was hyperventilating and Also I could barley breathe.

Billie picked me up like a baby (That sounds weird but back to story) and took me to her car and drove me to her house.

She help me calm down and we just laid there. We just decided to not go to school for a while.

A/N:give me some names to replace y/n. Also I hope you are likening this story so far. Xoxo babes❤️