14|SHOPPING

Y/N POV
Billie is taking me to go shopping today.

As I was getting ready, I thought of an idea. I was gonna make Billie mad while we're and the mall just to see what happens.

All I know is that my guts are gonna be in a different place when Billie fucks me.

We walked into the mall and I pull her to Victoria Secret. Billie hates when I won't let her pay so I pay for my stuff.

Another think she hates is when I run away from her. I see a store I like and speed off and I see Billie coming after me.

As I reach the store I stop and laugh until I fell hands on my waist. I look and it's billie (obviously). Her eyes are filled with lust and anger.

•TIME SKIP•

We're finally walk out of the mall.

We went to go get vegan ice cream. Billie told me to stay in the car.

"Stay here." She says eyeing me
"Why?" I say crossing my arms.

She hates when talk back.

"Cause I said so kitten."

As she gets out the car, I stick my tongue out at her. I do it quickly but I think this bitch has eyes in the back of her head.

She looks at me with the "you're definitely getting punished" look (A/n:i don't fucking know).

We get home and I run to the door trying to unlock as fast as I can.

"Not so fast kitten." Billie says behind me.
"Fuck." I say under my breath.

She picks me up and throws me over her shoulder. She walks up the stairs to our room slamming the door and locking it.

"Strip and get on the bed. DON'T. MOVE."

Billie went to the walk-in closet and got stuff. While she was doing that, I stripped and moved a lot on the bed.

She finally came back. Even tho I was enjoying make Billie mad, I was scared for what was about to happing. (Poor🐱)

I get cuffed to the bed. Billie places a vibrator on my clit causing me to let out a small moan. She turns it up more and more til it's up at it highest setting.

My moans get louder and I squirm around. I feel a knot and my stomach.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum."
"Not you're not, hold it."

Dammit, she just had to. I try my bet to hold. I beg Billie to let me cum.

"Billie please let me cum."
"What's my name?"
"DADDY!"
"Cum"

I cum and squirt too. I never squirted before.

I can't hide me red face because my arms are cuffed.

"Damn, I didn't know you were a squirter." She says while kissing me.

She finally un-cuffed me and I pushed her on her back and started to suck her off.

"Fuck."

Billie grabbed my hair into a ponytail and and fucked my face. While I was giving her 🧠, I was rubbing my clit making me moan sending a vibration to Billies dick making her cum faster.

I deep throat her and she cums and I swallow it.

Billie pulls me up on her face. She starts eating me out.

"Oh fuck Billie."

I feel her tongue go into my entrance making my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Billie I'm gonna cum."
"Hold it."

My legs start shaking. My moans turn into screams.

Billie taps my thigh sighing me to cum. I cum and billie licks every last drop of it.

We take a shower and change the sheets and fall asleep while cuddling.

A/N:should I do one with Billies pov.

Xoxo babes ❤️