16|TRULEIGH

A/N: SMUT WARNING. If you don't like SMUT's, bye 👋

Billie POV
I felt like going out today so, I'm gonna take y/n.
"Baby, wake up we're going to the mall," I say shaking her.
"REALLY," she said waking right up in excitement.
"YES," I say matching her energy.

She gets up and starts to get ready.

Y/N POV
As I was getting ready, I thought to myself: I should put viagra in a water bottle and give it to Billie.

I was done before Billie. I ran downstairs and got two water bottles, one for me and the other for Billie.

I quickly put viagra in her bottle. I heard Billie I coming so shook and acted natural.

"I'm ready," I said smiling hard.
"Okay let's go."
"You want water?" I asked handing her the bottle.
"Umm, sure," she said questionably and took the bottle.

We got in the car and started heading to the mall.

~PULLING UP TO THE MALL~

We walk into the mall and go to a couple stores.

As we're walking, I see Victoria Secrets.

"Billie, can we go to there," I say pointing at the store.
"Yeah," she said kinda of annoyed.

I think the viagra is working. I look around the store, pulling Billie with me everywhere I go.

Billie POV
As y/n was looking around, I had a raging boner. I decided to ignore for a while.

We walked around more. Y/n found a few things. We found a bathroom to try the stuff on.
The boner was getting worse.

While y/n was putting her clothes back on, I locked the bathroom door. As she walked out I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back in the stall.

I pin her against the wall and start kissing her. Our hands Rome each other's body.

Y/N POV
As me and Billie are kissing, her hand goes down my stomach in my pants touching my clothed clit.

I moaned into the kiss. I start to grind against her fingers.

Billie grabs my neck making me more wet.

Billie body pressed against mine. I feel her boner. I put my hand in her pants and stroke it.

I got on my knees and pulled her pants down. Her dick sprung up and I began to suck it. She grabs hair and fuck my face.

She picks me up and put in thing where you change babies. We were in the big stall.

She opens my legs and suck my clit. I moaned loud making Billie put her fingers in my mouth.

I suck in them to quite down my moans. She continues to suck and lick my pussy.

After 2 minutes, I start to shake.

"Billie I'm gonna cum," I moaned out.

With that, she put her dick in me and I came. As she slides her dick in me, I continue to shake of overstimulation to my clit.

"F- fuck Billie," I say in extreme pleasure.
"That's not my name," she growls holding my neck.

"Daddy," I say close to cumming again
"Good girl," she says, making me clench around her.

She takes her dick out and replace it with her fingers. She pumps them in and out at a fast pace making her thumb hit my clit.

"SHIT, I'm gonna cum daddy," I practically yell

I grab Billie's dick and began to stoke it as she still finger me.

"We cumming together," Billies announced.

She speeds up her pace making my moans turn into yells.

"1...2...3," we both cum.

We kiss each other. We pull up or pants and walk out the store without buying nothing.

"Round two?" Billies asks as we get in the car.
"Sure, why not."

A/N: TO BE CONTINUED....
Idea: truleighGuidry