5|PANIC ATTACK PART 2

Billie POV
Today was the day I do something special for y/n. Since she acts like a little kid, I decided to go to take her to the pool and than the park.

"Baby wake up" I said shaking y/n gently.
She grunted and rolled over and reached her hands out for me to go pick her up. (this is part of y/n's personality so it's not weird for Billie but it's weird to write)

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. We- well I walked to the bathroom room and we brushed out teeth and all that other stuff.

We got dressed. I haven't told y/n that we're going to the park but I told her we were going to the pool.

On our drive to the pool, y/n was so excited. I love this girl so much.

AT THE POOL
Still Billie's POV
When we got the pool, y/n got out the car faster than you could say onomatopoeia.(I say that all the time)

I had to run after her. When I caught her I picked her up and put her on the bench.

"Stop running away like that, baby"I said to her.
"Okay"she said in a cute baby voice.

We got in the pool and y/n splashed me in the face with the water. I did the same. After a while I told y/n I have a surprise for her.

"Baby"
"Hmm"
"I got a surprise for you"
"I live surprises, what is it?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I didn't say anything, I just put a blind fold in her and guided her to the car and drove to her favorite park.

"Are we there yet?"
"No"
Not even 2 minutes later
"Are we there yet?"
"No baby"
Y/n kept asking are we there yet. I played her favorite song and she sung along to it.

We were finally there.
"Are we there yet?"
"Yes we are here" I said and she tried to take the blind fold off but I grabbed her hand. I helped her out of the the car.

I took the blind fold off and she ran straight to the monkey bars.

"What I tell you about running off like that" I said with a chuckle.
"Sowy"
"It all cool babygirl " (is this weird to yall?)

We were at the park for about 3 hours. I asked y/n if she was tired.
"You tired mama?"
"Yes" she said yawning.

AT HOME
Y/N POV
Billie carried me up stairs and we got in comfy clothes and got in bed.

I laid on top of Billie and had my face in the crook of her neck.

Billie fell asleep in laid there listening to her heartbeat until I fell asleep.

A/N:in the next couple parts of this story I will tell y'all what y/n and Billie call each other etc. I promise I will work on them rn.
Xoxo babes❤️