20|ATTITUDE PT2

*HEAVY SMUT*

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Billie tells Y/N to open her legs. Billie goes straight for her clit licking it like her last meal. She then adds two fingers making Y/N go crazy almost making her cum.

"Don't you dare cum," Billie says sternly.

"p-please?" Y/N asks barely being able to speak.

Y/N begins to shake trying to hold her cum. Her thighs close around Billie's head. She opens her legs back up fingering her harder, licking and sucking on her clit faster. 

Y/N tries to push Billie head away but fail. Billie continues doing what she does and Y/n struggles even more.

"B-Billie pls l-let me cum!"Y/N practically screams.

"no" Billie says blankly.

Not being able to hold it anymore, Y/N cums and almost squirts.

Without saying a word Billie gets up and pulls out handcuffs and cuffs Y/N to the bed.

She got a vibrator and put it on it's highest setting and put it on Y/N clit. Y/N instantly moaned.

"Fuck uhhhh," Y/N screams.

"Let me go, pls."

"If I let you go, will you listen to daddy?"

"Yes daddy," she says desperate to get untied from the bed.

Billie unties Y/N from the bed and she immediately goes to rub her clit. Billie sits back and watch her finish herself. 

while Y/N isn't looking, Billie rams her hard dick into Y/N making her moan and shake all at once. she squirts within 30 seconds and Billie still keeps going. 

Billie still ramming in Y/N, she rubs her thumb on Y/N clit making her go crazy.

"OMG FUCKKKK. RIGHT THERE FUCKK," Y/N screams overstimulated from Billie rubbing her clit.

She creams and squirts a lot. Despite her being overstimulated, she goes and give Billie head. Her tip already being wet, Y/N goes to town. She gagging, boppin her head up and down, spitting, all that freaky stuff. 

"Fuck mama, keep going," Billie groans holding Y/N hair back.

Y/N makes Billie cum and she swallows every last drop.