18|SHOPPING PT2

A/N:this is for Billies POV

Billie POV
I'm taking y/n to go shopping.

We walked into the mall and I was pulled into Victoria Secret. Y/n tries to pay and she knows I hate when she pays for her own stuff.

Y/n runs off to a store. I chase faster her
When I catch up to her, I grip her waist and turn her around. She smirked, knowing what's she's doing.

•TIME SKIP•

We're finally walking out of the mall.

We went to go get vegan ice cream. I told y/n to stay in the car.

"Stay here," I said sternly.
"Why?" She says with and attitude crossing her arms.
"Cause I said so kitten."
As I walk to the ice cream store, y/n sticks her tongue out thinking I would notice.

I looked at her with the "you're definitely getting punished" look (A/n:i don't fucking know).

We get home and y/n tries to run and unlock the door but was unsuccessful.

"Not so fast kitten," I say behind her.
"Fuck," She say's under my breath.

I picked her up and throw her over my shoulder. I walked up stairs to our room slamming the door and locking it.

"Strip and get on the bed. DON'T. MOVE."

I went to the walk-in closet and got some stuff. I could here the bed creek a lot.

When I came back, y/n had a scared looked in her face.

I cuffed her to the bed. I place a vibrator on her clit causing her to let out a small moans. I turn it up more and more til it's up at it highest setting.

Her moans get louder and she squirms around.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum."
"Not you're not, hold it."
She tries her best to hold her cum, begging me to let her release.

"Billie please let me cum."
"What's my name?"
"DADDY!"
"Cum"

She cums and squirt too. She never squirted before.
Y/n tries to hide her red blushing face but her hands are cuffed.

"Damn, I didn't know you were a squirter," I say while kissing her.

I un-cuffed her and she pushed me on my back and started to suck me off.

"Fuck."

I grab her hair into a ponytail and fuck her face. While she was giving me 🧠, she was rubbing her clit making herself moan sending a vibration to my dick making me cum faster.

She deep throat me and I cum and she swallows it.

I pull her up onto my face. I start eating her out.

"Oh fuck Billie." She moans

"Billie I'm gonna cum."
"Hold it."

Her legs start shaking and her moans turn into screams.

I tap her thigh sighing her to cum. She  cums and I lick every last drop of it.

We take a shower and change the sheets and fall asleep while cuddling.

A/N:If you noticed, it is copied and pasted with editing. If you didn't notice, good.

Xoxo babes ❤️