8|NOT NOW

A/N:this is a very random story I just thought about so this might be long. This has absolutely nothing to do with this story

Y/N POV
Billie was taking me to this restaurant and I had put vigar in her water she had and she already had a boner. (idk if I spelled that right)

We got to the restaurant and we sat across from each other.

I had on a black  crop top on with a small short black and whit plaid skirt on.

Billie moved to my side and put her had on my thigh and slides up til she was up to my things.

"Billie not no-" before I could finish my sentence, she slipped her hands into my thongs and rubbed my clit in circles.

She than slips two fingers in me and stared pumping in and out of me fast and hard.

I was about to cum, but Billie stopped and went back to her seat and than the waitress came to our table.

After he left Billie gave him a tip and pulled me out the restaurant.

We got into the car and when Billie started driving, I put my legs up in the chair and spread my legs and stared playing with myself.

Billie stopped at a red light and I crawled onto her and lightly grinded on.

"Damn, baby  you couldn't wait til we got home"
"No daddy I want your huge cock in me now"
I said with a smirk.

I got back into my seat and Billie pulled up in her driveway.

We got out and she picked me up by my thighs and she carried my in the house, up stairs into our room while kissing me. When we got to our, she pinned me on the room dorm and kept kissing me.

She put me down and grabbed my neck with one hand and her other hand palming my pussy.

She stared rubbing my pussy making me moan into the kiss.

She stared fingering me. She went faster and faster making my legs shake.

"Mm daddy I'm gonna cum"
"Cum for me bunny"

I squirted at her words.

I drop to my knees and unbuckle billies pants and and pulled her bockers down and kissed her tip before putting her cock in my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down and as I was doing that, I reached my hand down to my pussy an stared circling around my clit causing me to moan send vibrations to billies dick making it twitch I'm my mouth.

Billie twitched in my mouth against and than she came in my mouth.

She pulled me by my hair cause Billie knows I like it rough. She pushed me on the bed and lifted my skirt up and took my crop top off.

She trailed her hands down my body to my inner thigh. She than puts her fingers in my clit and keeps them still causing me to grind in het fingers.

She pulls me on het thigh and I began to grind in her thigh. I held onto billies shoulder and grinded harder.

"Is my little bunny gonna cum for me?"
"Mm yes dadd, I'm gonna cum all over you leg." I say in between moans.

My legs stared to shake and I squirted all over billies leg and the bed sheets.

Billie pushes me down making me face down with my ass up.

She rammed herself into me. I scream in pleasure.

I grip onto the sheets so hard, my knuckle turn white.

Billie pulls my hair, making my back arch.

She starts thrusting faster and I become a moaning mess.

"You like that babygirl?" Billies says out of breath.

"Y-yes daddy, OF FUCK IM GONNA CUM." (that just made me cringe so hard)

"Not yet bunny"

My legs start to shake, but Billie still keeps thrusting into me.

My moans become more loud.

Billie pulls my hair so that my back is in her front.

She turned me over in my back.

After Billie thrusted in me a few more times before I squirted.

She didn't stop after I squirted. My legs stared to shake again.

A FEW ORGASMS LATER. (That sounds weird)

After all the times Billie made me orgasm, I got on my knees and stared jerking Billie off before I put her full length in my mouth.

Billie POV
Y/n got on her knees and jerked me off before putting my full length in her moth.

She stared moving her head up and down. I grabbed her and and pushed her head down.

She barley gagged so I stated fucking her throat.

"You like it when i fuck your pretty little throat, hmm?"

I got a moan in response which sent vibrations throw my dick. My dick twitched in her mouth and after, i came in her mouth.

"Swallow bunny"

She swallowed it and showed me.

"Good girl"

Y/N POV
I tried to stand up, but I fell. Billie stared laughing so hard.

"Billie, stop laughing and help me." I said pouting.

"Billie, isn't my name. Call me my name than I'll help you."

"Can you please help me daddy." I say innocently putting my arms out.

"Good girl, come here"

She picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and we took a shower. We cuddled and soon fell asleep.

A/n:this took so long. This randomly popped up in my head. I think this is quit cringe but it's still good ig.
Xoxo babes❤️