PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Characters, places, names, and incidents are made up by the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people or event is purely coincidental.

Also, the story is not suitable for audiences who have traumas from their love ones in the past. As it may contain the following trigger warnings: assault, blood, explicit death, murder, graphic/extreme violence, human-trafficking, parental death, profanity (strong foul languages).

Please, be aware of the trigger warnings stated first before reading at your own risk and separate fiction from real life.

Thank you for understanding.

Yours truly,
lovedifferences💕

🧭🧭🧭

How do you know love when you no longer feel it?

Short story time. There's this point in my life that I used to enjoy my part-time job: storytelling. Because the kids, they love listening to stories. A type of leisure. An academic purpose. Bed time stories.

Kids above seven-years-old, they demand something else. Something fresh that will pique their desired imagination. And I have tons of imaginations.

However, those stories weren't enough to give me the satisfactory I want to write for myself. I love my job, because I was in love with someone too. Yet I lost interest when I no longer love him.

Because love hurts, and stories are lies.

They're made up.