TCOPS 12: The Curse

SHIAMIRA

Two year have past and I am still pissed as I stare at the island across the horizon.

🧭🧭🧭

I'm going to cut that man's neck with my cutlass! Blasted! Kung hindi ko lang kasama si Cassiara kanina ay pinatumba ko na ang lalaking iyon!

But I need to think rationally. My crew will be dead if news spread that I hurt Childe. Madadamay din si Cassiara kapag nangyari iyon.

"KEENAI GRANDBURY! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SOON!" Sinipa ko ng malakas ang upuan sa captain's quarters tapos humiga sa kama.

That self-driven egocentric, jerk, asshole, maniacdamn!

Damn him and his crook smirk!

Marahas kong tinanggal ang espada na nakasabit sa aking beywang at hinagis sa sahig.

Tangina talaga! Hindi ko makakalimutan ang ginawa niya sa akin!

Instead of taking me to his comrades, the Childe took me toa back door of a tavern?!

"Okay, let's get on to business." Sumandal siya sa pader tapos sinuri ako. "What are you doing to that child?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't be cocky with me, lady. What are you going to do with that little girl?" He repeated in an annoyed tone.

"I don't know what you mean. Also, she is not like an item para pagsalitaan mo ng ganiyan. Wala akong gagawin na ikasasakit ng bata."

Umiling siya. "You're such a liar."

"Oh, am I? Then what's next? You would throw me in jail?"

He ignored my words and continued talking, "Are you a pirate?"

"Depends whose curious to know."

Napatakla siya. "Are you one of those pirates who use children and women for human trafficking?"

Umigting ang panga ko't ramdam ko ang paghihiyapos ng galit sa dibdib ko. I am a liar but I don't kidnap children for personal gain! Damn this man!

"Yes, I'm a pirate. No, because I don't do such activity."

Nagtaas siya ng kilay at humalukipkip. "Yet you are not her mother, correct?"

"Yes."

"I knew it."

"You knew what?"

"You aren't her mother. There is no resemblance."

Kununutan ko ito ng noo at naghalukipkip. "Ano ngayon kung hindi ako ang nanay niya? Anong gusto mong makuha rito?"

"You are too young to be a mother."

"Are you insulting me?"

"No. Pero iyon naman ang totoo. Look, you can't even defend the child a while back. Tapos hinayaan mo siyang sundan ka sa merkado at halos mabugbog sa daan."

Mabilis kong nilabas ang espada ko tapos tinutok ang patalim sa kaniyang leeg. Napangitngit ako ng ngipin tapos umabante sa kaniya. "I didn't know she would follow me! I have people looking after her!"

"So, you are going to blame your people for your fault on leaving the child? What kind of parenting is that? Leaving a child to another person, unattended, unsupervised?! Irresponsible! I bet you are blaming and cursing her for following you."