8

(Author Pov)

"What are you both doing?" Eunwoo asked them. Chaeyoung and Jaehyun let go of each other.

"Nothing.. We... We just fell down. " Jaehyun said and put forward Chaeyoung's phone to her. She immediately grab it.

"But how did you both fall at same time? And like this? Huh?" Eunwoo asked and smirked at Jaehyun. He glared at him. Chaeyoung looked up to Jisoo who was already looking at her with a blank expression.

"I.. I have some work. See you all soon." Jaehyun said and escaped from the awkward situation.

"Yahh.. Wait. I'm also coming. See you later Jisoo and Chaeyoung. " Eunwoo said and ran to him.
Chaeyoung looked up to Jisoo again. This time Jisoo was kepting a teasing smile on her face.

"Yahh.. What are you laughing at? Huh?" Chaeyoung asked annoyingly.

"Nothing.. I was just thinking about the scene which I discovered few minutes ago." Jisoo said and smirked at Chaeyoung.

"Stop your teasing smile. That's pissing me off. " Chaeyoung said placing a loud smack on Jisoo's arm.

"Ouch." Jisoo rubbed her arm.

"You are here for Taehyung Sir's schedule chart. Right? So go and take it. " Chaeyoung said pushing Jisoo forward to Mr Yang's office room. But Jisoo didn't give up. She still kept a teasing smile.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo get their schedule Charts and they are now walking back to their cabins.

"Chu, I guess they are really workaholic. Look how many meetings. Ughh" Chaeyoung said running her eyes through the schedule chart. Jisoo was also stucked in the chart.

"Dae. Chaeg.. Don't they get tired?. " Jisoo said amazed by their hardworking.

"Only human gets tired Chu. Not monsters." Chaeyoung said and chuckled. Jisoo also laughed at her words.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung headed to their bosses rooms. Jungkook and Taehyung have a meeting now so they have to be there.

(Eunwoo Pov)

Jaehyun ran to his office room and I followed him to there. He was sitting in the Chair facing me back . I walked to the couch and sat down then I started to tease him.

"Hmm.. So you just fell down. Right? But I'm still wondering how you both fall like that. " I looked up to him. I was startled first seeing him killing me with his glare.

"Why are you giving me that look? Huh? No-one will accept that you both fell down like that accidentally. " I stated. He sighed and I walked up to him.

"Tell me Jaehyun. Why are you being so pink. Hm? " i asked smirking at him. He looked at me with widened eyes and covered his cheeks.

"Ohoo.. Jaehyun. Don't be like girls. Shy type. Tell me the truth. You have a crush on Chaeyoung. Right? " I asked widening my smirk. His eyes was wide like going to burst.

"What?.... N...No.. I....I don't have any crush." He standup from his chair and completely denied it. But I'm sure he is lying. Look how much he is stuttering.

"Are you thinking that I'm dumb? Why are you then stuttering this much to say that. And why your cheeks were pink when she was on your top. Huh? " I asked him.

"W..a..e...? You were also pink when I saw you with Jisoo. What is your opinion about it? " He asked me. My eyes widened hearing those words. He was now crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at me.

"N... No.. I were not. You are lying because you want to change the topic. And I will not allow it Jaehyun. "

"Wae? Why should I do that. Eunwoo, You and I know that I'm not lying. So don't make yourself a fool and spill the tea Man." He said to me.