11

(Author Pov)

"CHAE, WHERE ARE YOU ?"

"Ah.. We kissed. " out of frustration Chaeyoung said what she regretted for saying.

"WHAT? " Jisoo asked widening her eyes. Chaeyoung immediately covered her mouth.

"Why are you yelling? Did not your friend have ears? " Someone asked as Chaeyoung and Jisoo have to look behind.

"Mianeh Sir." Jisoo said getting up from her seat and bowing after noticing Taehyung outside his office. Chaeyoung also bowed to him. He rolled his eyes and walked in to Jungkook's office.

"You did what? " Jisoo asked in a law volume inuff for Chaeyoung to hear. Chaeyoung take a deep breath and looked at Jisoo. Jisoo was totally confused by her each movements.

"Chu, We.... I.... I.... We kissed. Jungkook Sir and I kissed. " Chaeyoung said closing her eyes forcefully for avoid Jisoo's bursting. But nothing happened like she thought so she opened her eyes slowly.

Jisoo was froze. She is not moving or doing something. Only we can saw is her widened eyes. Chaeyoung bit her nails and shaked Jisoo slightly. But nothing happened. Chaeyoung sighed heavily and shaked Jisoo .

"Chu.. Ar-"

"YOU KISSED JUNGKOOK SIR. " Jisoo scremed getting up from her seat. Chaeyoung immediately covered Jisoo's mouth.

"shhh.. Why are you yelling. " Chaeyoung asked in a law volume as she is embarrassed like hell.

"Mmhhhaamnnnnhhh" Jisoo tried to say something under her hand.

"What? Oh. Sorry. " Chaeyoung said and let go of her.

"You both kissed each other? " Jisoo asked again unbelieving the words Chaeyoung said.
..................................................................................

"Haa.. Hyeong. We did. How many times did I tell you. And that was an accident. " Jungkook answered his brother with a annoyed face who was asking the same question as Jisoo for the nth time.

"An accident. Are you alright. How can you be this calm after your kiss. " Taehyung asked him with a weird face. He can't also believe the 'kiss incident'.
..................................................................................

"Then what you want me to do Chu? Huh?" Chaeyoung asked Jisoo with an embarrassment in her voice.

"How can I tell you that. You kissed him. So you have to think about it. " Jisoo stated and looked at her with a poker face.
..................................................................................

"Ah.. Hyeong, how many times did i told you that I didn't kiss her. We both kissed each other accidently." Jungkook yelled at him. His cheeks are getting pink when he thought about it.

"And also tell me. How the accidental kiss happened? " Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow at him.
..................................................................................

"Ah.. Jinja, Chae. What was the need to do that. You already saw the photo right? Then why do you want to see that again? " Jisoo asked her with an anger expression after knowing the whole accident.

"So you are telling that it was my mistake. " Chaeyoung asked.
..................................................................................

"Of course. Your fault. If she wants to see that again. Why didn't you let her to. She already saw it right?. Then what is there to hide anymore. " Taehyung asked. He was completely annoyed after knowing the real reason behind their accidental kiss.