36

Author's Pov

"Do they always woke up this late? Then how Taehyung and Jungkook goes company in time?" Ji-won asked seeking at the wall clock.

"Let me check them, here is your coffee eonnie." Ji-eun showed the tray to her, as Ji-won took a cup from that.

"Don't forget to mention it's already 7:30." Ji-eun nodded from the stairs as she were making way towards their rooms.

Carefully balancing the tray on one hand, Ji-eun knocked on the door. "Are you both awake?" She did waited for few moments before asking the same again.

Jisoo was slowly opening her eyes. Surpassing the window curtains, sunrises hitted on her pupils, making eye opening difficult. But it was made quick when she realized Ji-eun outside. "Are you both already awake or what?"

"Eomma!?!?" Jisoo's eyes danced in fear. She gazed up to the bed, to spot the figure sleeping still backfacing her. As she was relieved seeing he isn't awake, but can anytime.

"Are you awake? Can I come inside?" Ji-eun again asked making Jisoo more panicking. She immediately got up from the floor and hide her blankets. She seeked at the door worriedly which can anytime get opened by her mother.

Without any thoughts Jisoo made her way to the bed. She called for the God, before lying down on the end, afraid of everything happening now and also gonna happen next.

Ji-eun didn't mind to ask again as she opened the door, getting inside.

She frowned. "Jisoo?"

Jisoo prepared herself inside before opening her eyes act like she just woke up. As she started by faking a perfect yawn. Jisoo blankly gazed at Ji-eun who was looking at her with somehow confused expression. "Good morning...eomma?" But Jisoo choosened to get going with her acting.

Ji-eun didn't greeted back, otherwise she quiered. "What are you doing here?" Now it was Jisoo's turn to frown. "Uh, what?"

Her mother glared at her, more intensely. "I asked what are you doing here, instead of Chaeyoung?"

Jisoo was confused as hell, she completely didn't understand her mother. And the look Ji-eun was giving her made Jisoo more anxious. With her all courage, fiddling fingers to the blanket, Jisoo decided to look back. Moving her head slowly and slowly, she met the male. Who woke up just now.

Her eyes widened in realization along with the man infront of her. When the unexpected reality hit them, Jisoo and Jungkook screamed their hearts out. But Jisoo's voice were more high pitched, when she thought how Chaeyoung and she just slept rooms changed.

The morning alarm from Jungkook's room were heard downstairs. Worried by the sound Ji-won immediately marched there, only to get astonished. Her widenend eyes seeked for Ji-eun's face, which wasn't a bit different from her, only surprise.

Chaeyoung groaned when the noise affected her peaceful sleep. She gasped in horror when she recognized the figure on the bed in the room. "What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung questioned.

Taehyung coldly frowned. "Isn't that what I should ask you? What are you doing here?" He glared down at her, making the latter panicking. "Isn't this Jungkook Sir's room?" She hoped, looking around still shocked and confused.

Taehyung heavy sighs, "NO! It's my room. And what are you doing here?" He snapped at her with full of irritation.

"If I'm here in your room......"