38

Congratulations, Jeniyah!" Shin-hye hugged her daughter, happy tears dripping from eyes. "Aww, why are you crying?" Jennie giggled in the embrace.

"Why are you crying then?" Shin-hye snapped back. "I don't know. I'm..., I'm just so happy." Jennie snorted out.

"Ha, that's the same reason why I'm crying too. Just so happy." She hugged Jennie, tightly. Full of happiness engulfed the living room along the persons present there.

Shin-hye pulled away wiping her happy tears. Jennie turned to face her father, who was already standing there looking forward to their hug. She chuckled before hurrying to find his warmth. "Thanks Jen. For bringing a little one to this family." He caressed her head. Jennie smugly nodded, touched by his words.

They also broke the hug. "When are you gonna let Jimin know?" Jong-suk asked. "Evening maybe, when he will be back. I wanna make it special." She replied, smiling widely. Jong-suk patted her head, nodding in response.

"What a time for his business trip? Hyeong must have been here!" Jungkook commented, earning Jennie's intense glare.

"How can he predict, that Jen will test positive today. Even she wasn't having a feeling until the doctor said." Shin-hye defended her son-in-law. Only got Jungkook's eyes rolling in response.

"Dae. And don't worry about me. Worry about yourself, that you don't miss the chance to be with Chaeng, when she will be pregnant. Arasso?" Jennie countered, making Jungkook speechless.

Chaeyoung immediately looked down fluttered by the talk. Jungkook had a quick glance of the said figure, and immediately looked away.

Shin-hye and Jong-suk laughed along with Jennie. But it was short, when a loud thud was heard in the entrance door. Lisa jumped in taking strong steps towards this crowd. "What is the need of a pregnancy kit here?" She shows off the kit, which was newly bought. Lisa turned to face Jisoo and Chaeyoung. "Don't tell me anyone is pregnant here." She checked Jisoo and Chaeyoung head to toe.

"Ah, what?" Jisoo questioned uncomfortable by the younger's stare. "Who needs a pregnancy kit here?" Lisa asked still eyes are watching her sister-in-laws suspiciously.

"The need is mine Lish, not them. Jichu and Chaeng's time aren't here yet." Lisa's head was immediately diverted to the voicer. She stared at her sister with a surprised expression but still showing off her smugness. "Are you being serious?" Lisa dashed to Jennie, with widenend eyes.

"Are you expecting me to joke about this, dumbo?" The elder smacked the younger's forehead softly before dragging her for a hug. Lisa was quick to tighten the grip, having such a sweet moment. "Congratulations eonnie!" She beamed, with the most wide smile, she ever had. "It's already 3 weeks old." Jennie informed letting the latter know more information. Lisa giggled loudly, fully overwhelmed.

"I want to surprise Jim. That's why I told you to buy this." Broking their bond, Jennie grabbed the kit from Lisa. The younger 'oh'ed in understanding.

"Jisoo, Chaeng, I need grandchildrens too. Please make things fast." Shin-hye requested with a smirk, shameless about what she just actually said. Chaeyoung and Jisoo's eyes widened like a welling balloon. As Jungkook and Taehyung was looking at their mother completely surprised at the same time embarrassed.

"Wait, Mine is also your grandchildren. What you mean by need one too?" Jennie frowned, confused by Shin-hye's sudden confession. "Ohho, Jen. I mean yeah, your's is also. But it's more like Mr and Mrs Park's. Than to us, it's like you are bringing them their grandson or granddaughter." Jennie just heard her mother, and at the end she pouted showing some disappointment.