21

Author Pov

Now Jisoo and Chaeyoung are crying heart broken in each rooms. Their reasons for this was different from each other but the feeling is completely same. Pathetic, pain, and angry. Thinking about it making them so weak. They're just so vulnerable that their wetness of eyes are not stopping.

"*sniff*How stupid I was thinking about he will love me back, *sniff*when he just hate me that much? He called me a slut? How... *sniff* How can he do that? *sniff* How can he hurt me like that?" Chaeyoung questioned herself, tears flewing down endlessly.

She is feeling so lonely. She wants anyone to comfort her. She wants a shoulder to cry on, and a hand to caress her back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"He.... He can't treat me like this? I was going....going to tell him about my feelings for him. I... I wanted to give my heart a chance. But... But everything got spoiled in a blink of an eye. He.... He didn't even give me a chance.... chance to spoke." On the other hand Jisoo was sniveling like crazy.

She is also effete like Chaeyoung. Her heart is aching so much thinking about Taehyung and his eyes which was emitting disgust and pique.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"If he should not have came there, I should have told him about my love, like me and Jichu decided to do. I was completely ready Jungkook Sir. I was.... " Chaeyoung weeped.

Standing with so much pain make her fall down to the floor. She didn't think of getting up from the dirt. She is so defenseless to do something like that. She wrapped her arms around her knees and pressed it more to her chest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I know that you were hurted already. So there was doubt in me but still... but still I hoped, you will accept me. You will try to love again." Jisoo shed tears pitifullily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"But I was wrong. I was wrong thinking you will love again, you will smile again like you did with your ex." Chaeyoung harshly wiped her tears but it didn't stopped even for a millisecond and started to flow down again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Now look at the effects? In a closed restroom completely a mess! You deserve this. You should have stayed in your limits." Jisoo accused out of grieve. She chuckled ogling at herself holding back the bitterness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You understand your limits now. Don't you Chaeyoung? Or do you want more? Stop crying for him who is not even in your destiny." Chaeyoung ordered. She stood up from the floor teetering.

Chaeyoung looked up to the mirror to have a glance at herself. Her hair was sketching untidiness while her tears completely abolished the eyeliner. She pulled a tissue out of the box to wipe the dreary makeup.

"You are strong Chaeyoung. You can't be like this. This is not the real Chaeyoung. What will Jichu think if she spot you like this. You can't let her know about your so called problems. She will be worried. Be strong Chae. You are fine." Chaeyoung said to herself looking at the mirror. She sighed softly.
'Are you Sure Chaeyoung?' A question reside in her eyes but she easily shrugged it off faking a smile.

Without knowing about her Jichu, Chaeyoung walked out and headed to her cabin.

While Jisoo also get succeeded in stopping the tears. She steady up herself and splashed water on her face, with the same pipe, which was also crying like her from the start.

"You should control yourself Jisoo. Chaeng, She can fastly understand you. If she saw a bit sadness in you, it will be hard for you to hide things from her." Jisoo advised.
She started to wash Taehyung's blood stains from her arm, which were dropped there when he squished her inbetween his hands. There tears again started to cover her eyes as she shifted her gaze from her arm until the stain get removed completely.