12

Author Pov

"What is it Chae. " Jisoo asked curiously.

"A hour ago Jennie Eonni called me. This weekend is her wedding. " Chaeyoung beamed.

"Oh. She is getting married. I didn't know about it. You both were in contact. " Jisoo questioned her.

"Aniyo. She got my number from Jungkook Sir to ask us a favour. "

"What favour Chae?"

"She wants us to accompany her for her wedding shopping. "

"Oh. That will be fun. Then did you agreed to it? "

"An-dae. She wants us to join her today this noon. "

"Oh. Then that will not happen. We have work. And i don't think also our monster bosses will let us go. "

"Ani. Eonni said me that she will take care of it. She just wants us to join her. She said she will be really glad if we accompany her. I said i will ask you then let her know about our decision."

"Then, we should accompany her. Eonni is really expecting us that's why she talked with her brothers for us. We should go. "

"Dae. I was thinking that too. We should. She will be really happy hearing this. "

"Then message her we will come. " Jisoo rejoiced. Chaeyoung nodded her head and pick out the phone from her skirt pocket and messaged Jennie.

(Don't mind the time😉)

"What Eonni said Chae? " Jisoo asked curiously.

"She said we can meet at the cafe in the Mall. " Chaeyoung answered her and showed her phone the pocket.

"Then we should go. She said to meet her at 2 PM. This is already 1 o'clock." Chaeyoung said to her.

"Ah. Dae. But we should ask Jungkook Sir and Taehyung Sir for permission. " Jisoo stated.

"Hmm. That's what I don't want to. " Chaeyoung said and looked down.

"Oh. Chae. Be positive. If you act like this then how can you continue here" Jisoo said to cheer her up.

"But Chu, is not that awkward at the same time embarrassment for face him after that. " Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes of course. But that was an accident. So take it that way. " Jisoo said to her.

"But Chu. What if he hates me after this. What if he doesn't want to see me. " Chaeyoung asked her.

"How can you know that if you didn't face him. So get up. We should go to them. " Jisoo said lifting Chaeyoung up forcefully.

"But Chu.. "

"No but. Only yes. Come on hurry up.. " Jisoo said and dragged her.

Now they both are standing outside their boss's rooms. Chaeyoung was getting really nervous as Jisoo encouraging her to go inside.