32

Author's Pov

Jisoo's bed alarm buzzed for it's 7th time. Completely ignoring the crying alarm again, she just rolled to another side of her bed. Jisoo groaned annoyingly before screwing up her all strength to found the source. Without opening a little bit her eyes, she allowed her left hand to do it's job. But it was instant to stop, when the alarm stopped annoying, itself. With the most satisfied smile, she rested back, only to continue her sleep.

Her morning crimson face frowned in irritation, when the alarm showed it's real face. With the all annoyance she had, Jisoo waved her hand harshly aiming the alarm only. When the shot was on target, she grinned proudly. Making sure the little thing was dead, Jisoo was about to found her comfort zone again, the pillow.

BUT-
In the moment, the unbelievable reality hit her. Shot opening her eyes, Jisoo looked around to make herself sure, it wasn't a dream. The ceiling was enough to realize that, yesterday were the expiry date of her identity as Kim Jisoo. From today, right now, this second, she is Jeon Taehyung's wife- Jeon Jisoo!

Jisoo looked down at herself and noticed she didn't had changed yesterday's wedding outfit yet. She gazed around to find her phone, which was found under the blanket.
"Oh No!" Jisoo gasped before throwing the blanket away from her, along with the phone, as she dashed to the bathroom.

Wrapping in a single towel, Chaeyoung got out from the bathroom. She hurried near the closet on the corner of the room. When she found it completely empty Chaeyoung remembered how she slept yesterday, without even unpacking her own luggages. She sighed heavily, unzipping her bags.

Chaeyoung had found out a simple peach coloured dress from her clothes collection, which she thought, will be perfect for her first day of work as Mr Jeon Jungkook's wife.

Water were still dripping from her hair, pointing she had a quick bath. While running to the mirror, using a towel, Chaeyoung tried to inhale the dripping water from the end of her hair. Without even a use of cheep, she made her hair look fine. Taking a black hair clip she decided to clip her cutted small hair up.

Not assuring is she looking good or not Chaeyoung hurried to the room door. But only to hurt her own leg, hitting on the bed's hardcore. "Ouch!" Grabbing her poor foot, Chaeyoung sat-down on the bed, to caress the hurting spot. She got up assuring immediately, nothing serious just the impact of the sudden hit.

She again started running only to exit from the room. As she was quite surprised seeing Jisoo getting out from her room at the same time.

"You also late?" Chaeyoung asked making the latter startled.

"Haa! You scared me!" Jisoo shouted in a low voice, rubbing her chest gently. "Yes! I thought you had woke up already!" Jisoo admitted making Chaeyoung sigh.

"Huh! We had decided to wake up 1 hour ago." Chaeyoung's disappointment were visible.

"Leave it Chaeyounga! We aren't used to it. Right?"

"But, don't you think we should do something?" Chaeyoung asked making Jisoo narrow her eyebrows together. "What you mean?"

"I mean, we should cook something Jichu! It's already late." Chaeyoung said dragging Jisoo down stairs. Before going down Mrs Jeons took a glance at their Mr Jeons room doors.

"Looks like they aren't awake yet." Jisoo informed. "Then we should hurry ourselves."

Descending the stairs Chaeyoung and Jisoo, walked to the kitchen, which was quite noticed from the living room.

Chaeyoung opened each drawers and cupboard as she got satisfied seeing its completely filled.

"What are you doing Jichu?" Chaeyoung sighed heavily, spotting Jisoo standing near the sink, tapping on the tile.