bonus chapter

Jisoo thinks there's nothing better than spending a hot summer day at the sea. Alone the feeling of cold water surrounding your feet while you bury your toes into the cool sand or just laying in the warm sun was defenetly worth the long ride with the car.

And a car ride can obviously be very long if you have a three years old kid in the back seat who wants to be entertained all the time. Jisoo was so greatful to Chaeyoung who tried her best to keep Eunchae happy eventhough she'd her own seven months old to take care of. That she understood that Jisoo was focused on herself to not puke into the car.

Actually greatfullness was a big understatement.

Whenever Jisoo had to sit in a car she automatically had struggles most of the time. Jisoo normally was not the type to have motion sickness but the pregnancy took it's toll on her body. Also her back began to hurt after an hour of just sitting.

But this were only the first complains. The list was long, very long.

That's why she honestly enjoyed laying on a fluffy towel in the warm summer sun even more. Just laying there comfortably and doing nothing. And since her seven months old baby bump was more than obvious under her flowery summer dress, everyone brought her fruits and snacks so she didn't even have to get up besides the toilet trips.

It wasn't planned the two daughter in laws of Jeons would have babies in the same year, it just happened. Nobody from the family expected the little surprise especially not when it was only one week left for Chaeyoung's due date.

And as beautiful as it sounded, Jisoo would always cherish Haneul's first ever photo along with her little boy's one week old first sonogram.

Smiling as she watched Jimin ran after his daughter trying to catch her. The kid might be not be as fast as her dad but she was definitely doing a great job with her mama's help.

Turning her head a bit to the left Jisoo found Lisa and Sehun, argumenting over who was at more fault that their sand castle ended up with a slope.

Jisoo shook her head, shrugging it off as if it wasn't anything new. And her eyes fallen on the older couples moving here and there arranging their soon to be done meal. The smell of the cracking fire was actually comforting to her.

She smiles at the sight of her mother in law scolding her father in law for something serious but may can be for something hilarious because beside them stood Chaeyoung's father laughing at them while getting out chocolate and marshmallows for the s'mores.

Everything was a pretty amusing sight to see and the squeals and laughters of her family caused a tingling feeling in her chest. She felt happy. The happiness she longed a lot at the beginning of her life as a wife.

And now here she was, having an adorable family, a wonderful husband and a baby boy on the way. Not in a thousand years she would wish for that to be different.

A slight tap on her shoulder made her snap out of her daydreaming.

"Deep thoughts?" Jisoo nodded, and patted the free spot beside her. With a satisfied sigh Chaeyoung sat down on the blanket and handed Jisoo a freshly made watermelon juice.

"Thank you"

"How are you feeling now?"

"A lot better than when we first arrived" Chaeyoung chuckled, mimicking Jisoo's pouty lips. "And where's Haneul? I heard her making a bit fuss earlier."