Chapter Twelve: Truth and love (lemon)

A/N: Kiki here, and yes. This is a lemon, it's an important part to the story though. You can skip the lemon and read the rest, but if you skip the whole chapter you will be utterly confused. Thank you and if you wish for a sequel to this story and or a prequel to understand more about Shallow then please let me know. I really want to tell her story so yeah, and in that book will be Sonadow still. Thanks and Chao. 💖💖💖

Wet. Just so wet. Not only wet... but hard. Our tongues played with each others, entwined. "Sonic we don't have to do this if you don't want to..." Shadow looked at me after pulling out of our deep kiss. "I-it's fine, I want it." I whined cutely. He nodded and opened my legs positioning me, I grabbed a pillow knowing this might hurt a bit. Shadow slipped into me and I screamed gripping the pillow tightly, I felt like crying.

"Damn.... your tight~" Shadow growled pulling out and slamming back in. "Shadow~!" I yelled whining. He got a steady pace and held my legs open, he was pounding my ass like crazy. Panting like a wild dog I tried to shift lightly but Shadow was holding me firmly down in one position. I liked it, no... I loved it. Being held down under him, feeling him inside of me.

I thrusted trying to meet his thrusts with my own in all my effort I caused him to groan and go faster. It was getting harder for me to keep up with his thrusts considering he was now kissing me lightly as he leant down to me. "Come on Sonic, I thought you were the fastest thing alive~ or is that only true when your on your feet~?" Shadow teased me as he rammed my G-spot.

I jerked forward in pleasure and growled at Shadow, he was basically calling me slow. I took a deep breath and started to quickly meet his thrusts, Shadow moaned in pleasure and started stroking my erection... with his tongue. "Shadow~!!" I yelled so loud I'm sure people walking by were concerned.

~~~~~

Shadow was stroking my ear lightly as I nuzzled him sweetly, purring lightly. "Was I too rough?" He asked me kissing my head lightly. "N-no, you were fine." I smiled up to him giving him a light kiss on the lips. Shadow chuckled and deepened the kiss lightly, but I pulled away. It was bugging me. Shallow dead... "What's wrong?" Shadow titled his head lightly.

"How'd Shallow... die? If you don't mind me asking." I said quietly. His grip on me tightened lightly, "She... she died trying to save... me." He mumbled pulling me close. "O-oh... I'm sorry for asking." I said kissing his cheek. Shadow purred softly, and nuzzled into my cheek. "Well, can you tell me more about her? Please." I begged looking up to with puppy dog eyes.

"I guess I can tell you, it started early in the morning. 10 years ago." He spoke softly as he continued stroking my ear.

~~~~~~

"Shadow lets go, this mission is important!" Shallow shouted.

"So are you. What if you get hurt?" Shadow questioned.

"Trust me.We will both be fine....." Shallow grinned confidently.