Chapter Ten:Cuddle me (Small lemon)

I sat on the couch with Shadow and nuzzled lightly into his lap, he rubbed my head lovingly as I turned on the tv. I was blushing lightly as I just purred, he heard me and kissed my cheek. "Your too cute, you know that right?" He asked. "No purring is for girls!" I yelled a bit shy of my purr. "Then you must be a girl because your doing a lot of that." He smiled. I growled lightly at him showing my fangs, he laughed and showed his incisors to me. I jumped seeing how sharp they were, man he could eat me alive!

He picked me up and sat me on his lap facing him, I was so pink I looked like Amy. He gave me a small smirk, one that sad 'Were gonna play a bit'. I tried to move away, I was a bit afraid. He gave a small and heart filled chuckle, he kissed me deeply. I was shivering but my body forced me to kiss back, this was the first time he embraced me like this.

He rubbed my hips lovingly and licked at my lips, basically saying that he wanted me to open up. I parted my lips for him and felt his tongue slide into my mouth, it was a weird feeling so I tensed up lightly. He found my tongue and sucked on it, I let him for a few seconds until I started fighting his tongue.

He growled seductively at me and played with my tail, I felt like a helpless girl. I felt his tongue explore my mouth and his hand slowly stoking my tail. I felt my spine freeze with a deadly chill, I loved his touch but I was afraid. We pulled from the kiss and there was a thin trail of saliva as I went redder. I got off his lap and ran upstairs to my room, I slammed the door behind me and jumped into bed.

I heard Shadow yell my name and beat on my door. "Sonic! Did I hurt you." He was worried. "Yes! Your hurt me when you made me fall for you! I hate you go away!" I yelled not thinking. "If that's what you want...." He said sadly and ran out my house. I screamed with anger and smashed my face deeper into my pillow.

Bitter rivalry or Sweet love? (Sonadow)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara