Chapter Seventeen: Personality and retrieval

(Warning: SMALL LEMON ALERT! SMALL LEMON ALERT!)

Shadow had taken me home to my house and fed me chili dogs. After I was done eating he sat on the couch with me purring and cuddling me like a kitten would do to it's mother. Blushing I purred softly to him and he smiled. I felt safe right now. Feeling his warmth and loving touch. I felt like nothing could hurt me. We cuddled together all day until and then slept still cuddling.

However the warm feeling didn't last too long. Shadow and I were at home snuggling lovingly when crashes and loud thuds could be heard not too far into town. "Shit." Shadow mumbled. I thumped his lips playfully. "Watch your language Shadow." I teased at him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly as he nuzzled his head on my chest. "Come on Shadow, you know we have to go." I sighed pulling him off lightly. He nodded and folded the covers and put them on the couch as we ran to where we heard the explosions and screaming.

Eggman was sending out robots like crazy, they were firing lasers and tipping over things. People ran away in fear as the robots continued to do damage. (Oh great, egghead in two chapters in a row. XD) "Come on Eggman! This is getting old!" I yelled over to him causing him to turn around in his flying contraption until he faced Shadow and I.

"Don't worry. I won't be playing around here for too long. This was just to lure you into my trap!" Eggman said as his robots all turned to them. Shadow and Sonic got into a protective fighting stance.

Eggman chuckled happily and shook his head, "Naive fools! Your my little pets to try out my new dimension gun!" Eggman snapped his fingers and the robots all had one hand raised. And in those one hands were implanted these glowing gems of many colors. "Fire!" Eggman yelled and the robots all shot around Sonic and Shadow.

"If I can't defeat you, I'll just have to move you somewhere else!" Eggman was laughing crazily as beams shot up around Sonic and Shadow. They were the same colors as the ones the robots contained in their hands.

The colorful beams began to spin around them in a circle as they closed in. "Eggman what is this?!" I yelled backing up. As well did Shadow.

Eggman smiled and pushed up his googles. "Just a simple removal to another dimension is all."

"You say that like it's a common thing." Shadow said angrily. "Its not. And so you can't retrace the source the robots will be destroyed along with the gems!" Eggman was quite happy with himself.

"You went through all this trouble with this creation just to destroy it!?" I yelled. Eggmsn rubbed his mustache. "It's all worth it knowing I got rid if you." He smiled.

"EGGM-" I got cut off by the teleporting of the portal. Everything went black as I sighed. "Shadow..." I mumbled to myself.

"I'm right here Sonic.." I heard someone say as I opened my eyes. Seeing I wasn't dead I smiled. But as I sat up I was met with peach skin and my chest felt heavy. "What the heck?..." I mumbled my voice sounding Girly.

I looked over next to me to see a girl with short black and red hair with ruby staring at me hungrily. I blushed and looked off red, "Why are you looking at me like that?!" Was that Shadow... Is that Shadow.

The girl crawled over to me and placed kisses from my cheek to my jawline, then my neck. Blushing even redder I nodded. This was my Shadow. I let her continue to pleasure me until I realized and pushed her off. "WERE GIRLS!" I screamed covering my chest as I blushed heavily. I looked around to see we were in my house. Confused at looked at Shadow who looked ready to devour me.

What's gotten her so aroused?! Tilting my head I realized...

IM ONLY WEARING A BRA AMD UNDIES! AND SO IS SHADOW!! I covered myself with the blanket that was on the couch. Shadow growled slightly and made her way under the blanket with me. "Shadow Nuuu!" My Girly whimper rang through the silent room.

But it was no use, Shadow just climbed on top of me kissing on my neck. Moaning softly I felt hands rub my sides. "EEP!" I screamed blushing as Shadow grabbed at my butt. "Stop it!!!!" I whined going red. Shadow just laughed against my skin making me shiver due to the vibrations.

I felt Shadow unclip my bra and rub at my breasts slightly. "Uhn~" Was all I could say as Shadow went under the blankets licking up my stomach and chest. I wanted to know what made us get this way, did Eggman's machine work. I thought these things over until I felt something wet in between my legs.

Jumping and arching I lifted the blankets lightly. Blushing as I saw Shadow slipping her tongue inside of me. "Auhn~" My mind darted all over the place.

Why was Shadow like this?! Bucking my hips slightly I pulled her off from inside me. She sighed and came back up kissing me deeply. She laid on top of me leaving kisses all over my body. It's not I didn't like it.... But I was more concerned on what just happened.

I heard Shadow undo her bra as I got nervous. She tossed it aside as well as her undies. We were both completely undressed as I blushed. I knew I couldn't stop her when she was like this. So I just let her take over. Moaning and groaning until I reached my peak.