Breaking His Facade

After entering Nishant's room, Varun started assembling all the equipments he brought on the table. When Mishti entered the room, they understood that something is bothering her from the look on her face.

"Mishti kya hua? Papa ne kya kaha?"asked Nishant

"Kuch nahi Nannu, he was just asking whether I am ready for this. I didn't have an answer, so I just told him that I am suspicious of this guy. He asked what I was planning to do if my suspicions are wrong. I didn't answer. This same question has been bugging me ever since this proposal came. He gave me time to think about it."

"Mishti forget about what he said. Let's focus on our plan. I am pretty sure our doubts are true. We just need some solid proof and we are gonna get it today. You will only marry a person you are comfortable with, a person you like and not some creepy guy. That's a promise from us." said Varun, giving her a comforting side hug.

Mishti smiled at his comforting words and made up her mind to only think about her plan.

"Hey you already stole one sister of mine and now you are going for the other one. How can you do this to me?" whined Nishant in an attempt to lighten up her mood.

Mishti smiled at her brother's effort to make her smile. So she decided to tease him.

"Nannu, just so you know I am already in his team."

Nishant pouted at her answer and replied dramatically looking up "Hey Bhagwaan, ab mein kya karu? Isne tho mere do behno ko mujse cheen liya. Ab Ritu ko mere paas rakna hoga. Varna yeh log milke use bhi mujse cheen lunga."

Hearing to his dramatic cry, the duo burst out laughing. Nishant sighed in relief as his plan worked.

"Okay guys, let's get to work. It's already ten and they will be here in two hours." said Nishant with a look of seriousness.

"The plan is when he arrives here, I will take him to my room by making an excuse of wanting to talk to him. Before that we should keep one of our phones in my room. The video of the phone should be turned on and it should record everything. When Varun checked his call log, he found that he has been receiving calls from a particular number ever since this proposal came. So I guess this person has something to do with this proposal. What I am planning to do is, as soon as we enter our room I will give him a suspicious look and will tell him that I have been receiving calls stating that he has some other motives behind this proposal. Then one of you should come call me. If he buys my words then he will dial that number as soon as I leave. His side of conversation will be recorded. Hopefully we will get what we want from that." finishes off Mishti with a bit of hope in her eyes and a nervous smile.

"Don't worry Mishti. We will win this. I am sure he is faking in front of us."said Nishant while giving her a small hug.

"Dekha sab mujhe bhool jata hain. Mujhe bhi hug chahiye. I am also nervous." pouted Varun.

"Agar tujhe hug chahiye tho ja Ketu ke paas. She will hug you the minute she gets you alone." said Nishant giving him a teasing smile.

Hearing this, he couldn't stop the blush that crept up to his face.

"Aww somebody is blushing."chuckled Mishti.

"Tum logon ko mein baad mein dekh loonga. Now I have a plan to work on." saying this he exited the room and made way to Mishti's with Nishant and Mishti behind him.

As they entered her room, he scanned the room for places to hide the phone.

"Varun, where will we hide it?" asked Mishti

"Hm, let me see. We need a place where we can get the video and audio clearly." said Varun looking around. Suddenly his eyes fell on the bookshelf. "Yes I got it." eyeing the bookshelf. "We can keep the phone behind the books." He then kept the phone behind the books to see whether his idea will work. "From here there is a view of the rest of the room. Perfect."