What Happened To Her?

"Oh god, I am exhausted." whined Nishant sliding into the front seat of Varun's car.

For the past few hours, the trio have been searching for a perfect place to start the firm. But every time when they are on the verge of fixing a place, one of them points out a fault leading them back to square one and to the next place on their list.

Varun climbs into the driver's seat and Mishti takes a seat at the back. She immediately took out a notepad and jotted down the pros and cons of the place they visited now just like all the other places they had been to.

"Guys isse pehle jo place hamne dekha, usme kya problem hain? Mujhe woh bohot pasand aaya." exclaimed Varun

"No Varun. That place did not have the perfect working atmosphere." answered Nishant

"Exactly. That place was in the middle of the city. So it will be a chaos in there. We are looking for a calm and peaceful surrounding. Take the case of our home, it's really calm and peaceful there. We want a place like that. Also, the place you mentioned is really far from our home. We need a place where we can reach quickly in case of any emergency. I mean at most 30 minutes far from our home." added Mishti.

"Agar aise hi tum log places reject karte rahoge na, tho ghar pe hi firm start karna padega." joked Varun only to receive a glare from the duo.

"Let's go home now. We will continue tomorrow. I am done for the day." said Nishant

Just then, Nishant's phone started ringing flashing Kediya Sir. He immediately picked up the phone.

"Hello Sir?"

"Hello Nishant, kaise ho?"

"I am fine Sir."

"Woh Mishti tumhare saath hain kya?"

"Haan Sir woh hain. Ek minute mein speaker mein dalta hoon." He quickly put the phone on speaker so that Mishti could also listen.

"Ab batayiye Sir. Woh bhi sun rahi hain."

"Acha teek hain. Kya kal tum log free ho? Kuch important baat discuss karna hain mujhe."

"Hum free hain. Aap time batayiye hum office mein aayenge." answered Mishti and Nishant nodded his head in agreement.

"Office mein nahi. Mein location bhej doonga. Kal subah 11 baje wahan aa jana."

"Teek hain Sir. Hum aayenge." answered Nishant

"Perfect. Okay then see you tomorrow."

"Bye Sir" Mishti and Nishant said and the call got disconnected.

"Aise kya important kaam hoga?" wondered Nishant

"Woh tho kal hi pata chalega. Sir ne tho koyi details bhi nahi diya." replied Mishti

"Koyi naya case mila hoga unhe. Aur woh tum logon ko hand over kar raha hoga. Relax guys ab ghar chale. Ya yahan aise hi baitne ka irada hain?" asked Varun

"Haan haan ghar chal. Kal ka kal dekhenge." said Nishant and they returned back home in the hope of hitting the bed after the stressful day they had.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of Abir's day was uneventful. He couldn't concentrate on his work. It was like whatever he did, he would end up thinking about a certain black-eyed woman. He saw deep pain in her captivating black orbs. He had noticed the way she stuttered out her answers whenever her past came up and he had also noticed that her smile was not reaching her eyes. It was the same fake smile, he gave whenever the paparazzi invaded his privacy. Even though the thought of seeing her again warmed his heart, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something had happened to her in the past. Just the thought of someone hurting her angered him. He wanted to see her, talk to her, take her pain away, and fill her life with happiness.