The Rajvansh Clan

Away from the city, in a quiet and peaceful place was the Rajvansh House. The house stood in all its glory. It is surrounded by a garden and by the side of the house is a small two storey office-like house.

In the living room of the house, a lady in her late sixties can be seen reading the newspaper.
She is Sumitra Rajvansh, the head of the family. She lives with her grandchildren and her youngest daughter-in-law.

People often judge her by her age

People often judge her by her age. But she is a force to be reckoned with. She is the perfect example to prove- Age is just a number and Woman can also successfully lead a business.

Even though she lost her better half at a young age, she faced the challenges thrown at her by life bravely and strongly. She lived for her two sons. They were her world. She retired from business after handing it over to her sons.
But fate had other plans. Fate took both of her sons and eldest daughter-in-law away, leaving her with her grandchildren and youngest daughter-in-law.
She once again took over the business and ran it with the help of her daughter-in-law. The two women faced the challenges together and took care of the children. They never broke down once for the sake of the children.

Sumitra Rajvansh had two sons-Mehul and Manish. Mehul was married to Meenakshi Kapadia and Manish was married to Parul Kapadia.