i don't usually do this

JENNIE

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA10:28 AM

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
10:28 AM

“how far would you go for love?”
—————

It was a full day, and everyone in the shop was handling off orders left and right. Hyunjin was manning the coffee beans while Mina and I was on the cashier.

"One latte and one hot choco, is that all?" I asked the young lad in front of me who was glancing over the girl on one of the tables.

"Yes, please."

I punched the keys and gave his receipt after he handed me his money. The order was ready after a while and his number was called. He sat to where the girl was and started giggling to god knows what.

Oh to be young and in love.

Both something I never had.

"Excuse me, miss?" a customer brought me out of my thinking and I noticed I must've dozed off.

"Sorry, gosh..." I looked at her again and laughed, "Lisa!"

"That's me," she smiled, "Okay, I believe I do owe you a treat but it's busy out here. So a cappuccino would do and I can take a seat and wait for your lunch break,"

"I don't think you need to wait for my lunch break. But one cappuccino coming right up," I smiled and punched the keys, "It was just a joke!"

"Oh, come on. I'm treating you out. Besides, Jisoo and Rosie wanted to talk about your date with Jin. Jisoo's sober now, I promise,"

I laughed and handed her the cappuccino, "Fine. Now sit, you're hogging the line."

She rolled her eyes and sat with the cappuccino in her hands. True to her words, she did wait until it was nearly twelve. After hours of long coffee lines. Mina and Hyunjin arguing like usual with how Hyunjin messed up the preparation area so bad. They both bicker, it's their regular hobby. Hyunjin would always bring out the sound from the ever quiet Mina.

"Gosh Hwang Hyunjin!" Mina sighed and Somi laughed loud when Hyunjin mocked Mina. 

I rolled my eyes and took my apron off. It was my lunch time, and the place was bare now. I made my way to Lisa, who was reading a book while in front of her was her empty coffee cup.

"Hey," I said and she looked up while closing her book, "Sorry I took so long."

"No worries, I insisted anyway." she smiled as she stood up, "Okay let's go? How long's your break?"

"An hour and thirty minutes,"

"Perfect. Let's meet the two, come on."

I waved goodbye to the others, Somi was waving me a happy bye like she was shipping me off away thinking this was a date, "Take your time!"