࿏ 10 ࿏

┍━━━━━━━✁━━━━━━━┑

[10. Ties and Stains]
┕━━━━━━━✃━━━━━━━┙

"Who's that?"

I gulp. "Erm, I don't know."

Because I don't, right? I don't know who he is. Not really.

I look at Yeeun with a face saying 'what the hell do I do?'

She shrugs.

I look back at the sleeping blonde boy. Should I just walk past him into the apartment? Can I do that? He's obviously waiting for the owner of the apartment —my apartment— though I don't know if he knows that that's me.

Oh my god.

What if he's a stalker?

Jisoo said that he might've taken a liking to me at the coffee shop! Because he went up to take my tray before I had a chance to put it away myself. But he was just doing his job? Or is that just wishful thinking?

How does he know where I live?

Should I call the police?

Probably.

I hear rustling and connect to the real world again. He's waking up.

He's waking up!

His eyes flutter open and he startles at the sight of us standing in front of him. A faint color of red tints his cheeks as he reaches his hand up to scratch his neck awkwardly before grasping how this might look and raises himself up on two slightly wobbly legs.

"H-hi," he says, flustered. Then he tilts his head. "Wait, you live here?" He gestures toward the apartment door.

I'm quiet. I mean, should I confirm that? What if he really is a stalker!

Yeeun cuts in for me. "Excuse me sir, what are you doing here?"

He clears his throat. "I read this," he explains and unlocks his phone to show us the screen. The ad I posted looking for a roommate. The dots connect and I feel so stupid.

"Oh."

Yeeun elbow my side and I glance over at her. She grins at me and wiggles her eyebrows, making my face flush. She really has no filter. Jimin can see us clearly.