Prologue

"Who the fuck are you? What are you doing in my house?" A lady in her silky nightgown with a robe asked the girl who's wearing an all-black suit. 

Even though the lady sounded rude, the girl in a suit just smiled at her.

"Hi Ms. Lee, I'm your guardian." The girl said as she did the 90-degree bow.

"My what?" The lady asked in disbelief.

"Your guardian." The girl smiled at the lady who's now frowning at her.

 "As far as I know I'm a grown-up woman and I don't think I need a guardian." The lady said as she walks towards the girl who's smiling still.

Why the hell is she smiling?

The lady said in her mind. She brushes off her thoughts as she looked at the girl sternly.

"Did my dad bring you here?" The lady asked as the girl just nodded at her while smiling.

Why does he always bring people to take care of me? I can manage myself.

The lady said in her mind.

"I know you're very much upset about this but you have no choice but to accept it since you fired your manager and bodyguard so I'll be working with you starting today and forever, Ms. Lee." The girl smiled widely at the lady.

The lady rolled her eyes and walked upstairs to call her father. The girl just watched the lady's action. She sighed.

This will be a long journey.

-

hi everyone!