Chapter 8

Jieun's POV

This bitch literally left me in my room after what happened. What a coward.

Then I'm going to see her flirting with Wendy. She better thank me that I'm not choking her right now.

Y/N and I walked inside my room. She seemed tensed and fidgeting her fingers. Well, if she didn't leave me a while ago, I bet we're having a good time right now.

"Uh, Ms. Lee-"

"What did I told you to call me?" I coldly said.

"I mean Jieun" She said nervously causing me to smile secretly.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked me then I turn my head towards her and smirked.

"I want to talk about this" I said then I pulled her collar and pushed my lips towards her lips. 

I felt her stiffened about my sudden action but then she starts to kiss back. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to deepen the kiss. I put my hands around her head and tug her hair a bit hard causing her to groan. I slid down my tongue inside her mouth making her moan. 

As our tounges were in sync, I pulled her towards my bed without breaking our kiss. I was on top of her while we make out. I felt her naughty hands were roaming inside my shirt. She was about to remove my shirt when we heard a gasp. Y/N and I quickly pulled away and saw a flustered Chaeyoung.

What a cockblocker.

I glare at Chaeyoung causing her to gulp. Y/N gently remove herself from me and I saw her nervously smiled at Chaeyoung. What is she nervous about? 

"I'm... I'm sorry for interrupting you but we have to eat or do you want to eat each other?" She whispered the last part but we still heard it making me laugh but Y/N was embarrassed.

"Chaeyoung!" Y/N exclaimed and was about to run towards her but Chaeyoung was fast enough to leave the room.

I get up from my bed and walked towards Y/N. I see her staring at me curiously, probably because I kissed her suddenly. She was about to say something when I preceded to talk before her.

"You're mine now." I told her then I went out of the room. Leaving her with a shocked expression.

-

Y/N's POV

"You're mine now." She said to me then left me here causing my jaw to drop. 

She unexpectedly kissed me and say that I'm hers. I'm not complaining though but is she serious about that? We're together now right? Then there's no more Soohyun right? 

I shake my thoughts off and run downstairs. I walked inside the dining area to see all of them smirking at me except Jieun who's very red right now. I glare at Chaeyoung but she just shrugged her shoulders making me roll my eyes. 

I softly sat beside Jieun then they started to eat. Weird bitches.

I put some food on Jieun's plate, as usual. I always do this because I like taking care of her even if she doesn't want to. Good thing, she doesn't argue with me anymore. I also put some in mine then I started to eat.

After a few bites, I saw Jieun is not eating her food and was just staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked her then I put down my spoon. 

"Feed me." She abruptly said making me choke on my food then she reached the water for me. 

"Jieun, you have hands." I calmly said but she just pout at me.

"They're too tired to move." She whined. She just gave me water a few seconds ago. I sigh and nodded causing her to smile widely.

-

"Jieun, stop pinching my sides. I'm literally working." I said as she keeps on pinching me because I'm fixing her schedule but she wants to cuddle with me.

I like this side of her. I don't know if this is the effect of her fever or not but I think this is better than her being so grumpy and mad. Well, the thing is she's only sweet and stuff with me which makes me so happy. She's still cold with the others but not too much.

"When are you going to stop doing that? Give me a break... and hugs!" She complains while stomping her feet towards her bed.

"Just wait for a bit. Be patient." I said and continue to do my work.

"Y/N, you do know that I'm impatient. This is our first day as girlfriends, you better give all your attention to me!" She exclaimed making me smile so wide and shake my head because of her cuteness.

"Yes, I know but I have to finish this or you're not going to have your hugs if you keep on distracting me." I said causing her to scoff.

"Fine." I heard her say while I smile silently because she's not being a brat anymore.

After a few minutes, I finished my work. I stretched my arms and legs because of how long I was seated.

"Alright, I'm done." I said then stood up from my seat.

"We can cud-" I didn't finish my sentence when I saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed. 

I smiled at the sight then walked towards her. I gently sat on the bed and stare at her lovingly. I softly stroke her hair as my hand roam towards her cheeks and caress it.

"You should've told me again what you said last night, not that kissing me all of a sudden then say that I'm yours." I chuckled while I kissed her on her forehead.

"Well, it wasn't bad either so I'm still going to accept your undying love for me." I said then I steal a kiss on her lips.

After a few minutes of staring at her, I yawned indicating that I need to sleep already. 

"Good night, my girl." I said and stole a long kiss on her lips before I went to my bed/couch.

-

short update. i'm sorry :'))