Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

Today, I'm on my way to EDAM Entertainment because the CEO sent me an email. They need a new commander for their security team and a new bodyguard for the CEO's daughter.

As I arrived at the company, I was escorted by the secretary of the CEO.

"Sir, Ms. L/N is already here." She said as she went inside the office while I follow her behind.

I saw the CEO stood up from his seat and smiled at me. He looks like a dad who just saw his child. In short, he's lovely. Damn, I missed my old man.

"Hello, my dear Y/N! Come take a sit." He said while offering me the seat in front of his desk.

"I sure will." I smiled at him. 

"So, you know why I asked you to be here, right?" He said as he seat on his chair. 

"Yes, Sir." I said as I kept my smile. He's kind from what I've imagined.

"Well, my daughter is very distant from people and likes to be away from them so expect that she'll be very rude towards you. I request you to be here because you're the best agent that my brother told me. I want you to be with her 24/7 since my daughter is receiving death threats from God know who. Plus, she's a public figure and if something happens to her, it'll spread like wildfire. I want you to take care of her because even though she says that she can handle herself, I know she wants to be taken care of." He said as he turned serious and worried away from his joyful side. His daughter must be really hostile but I think she's hiding her gentle side. 

Everyone has their own warm side and I'll find hers.

"I understand, Sir. I think I can handle your daughter." I said to him with a smile, assuring him that I can do my job.

"Everybody said that but my daughter fired them all." He said sadly. Damn, he's not kidding about his daughter. 

I had an idea.

"Sir, I'll accept this work. Only if you're the one who's gonna oust me, not your daughter." I told him as he looked at me while shaking his head in disbelief.

"I can't do that I don't want my daughter to be mad at me." He said refusing my idea. I can say that he's definitely afraid of his daughter. I laughed at my mind.

"Don't worry about it because I'll handle your daughter with my care." I said to him while giving him an assuring smile. He looked hesitant at first but since he has no choice because I'm the best among the rest. He needs to agree with what I said. His daughter's life is in danger and I'm pretty much confident that I can protect his daughter.

"I'll accept your deal but please, don't be too harsh with my daughter. She might be very rude and contemptuous but she's very fragile that's why she's like that. She's just protecting herself from getting hurt." He explained with concern in his voice.

"Your daughter is very lucky to have you, Sir. I'll make sure you can rely your daughter on me." I smiled at him. 

"I'm flattered but I think I'm not a good father figure for her. I lack a lot of things." He said to me as he smiled sadly at me. I think I'll just cut our talk since I don't want to interfere with his private matters.

"So, when will I start?" I asked him while smiling. 

"Oh, right." He said as he gave me a folder. What is this?

"That's my daughter's portfolio. I want you to study her before you work with her." He said as he gets something in his drawer.

"This is a duplicate key to her house. Just in case, she doesn't let you in." He gave me the key. 

"And to answer your question, you can start tomorrow. So, pack up your things because you'll be living on the same roof with my daughter. I'll notify the guards on her house that you'll be arriving tomorrow." He said to me. I nodded in response. 

I looked through the portfolio to see my client's personal information.

Shit, she looks so fine.

I blushed at the thought that I'll be living on the same roof with a goddess.

"I'll get going, Sir." I told him as I get excited to meet his attractive daughter.

"Sure, it was a nice talk with you, Ms. L/N. I'm looking forward to working with you." He said as he extends his hand and I accept it to shake hands with him.

He escorted me to the door and I bid my farewell to him. 

-

I immediately drove to my house. I've never been so thrilled like this at my previous works. 

I walked to my closet to get the clothes that I needed since I'll be living in someone's house. After I packed them in my suitcase, I go to my 'man cave' where I keep all my weapons. I also packed some of my favorite guns. I put them all on my big ass rifle case.

After I packed all my important things, I almost forgot my chocolates and candies. They're the most important on my list how can I forgot them? Fuck me.

I'm done packing everything. I sighed and got inside my library or office. I sat on my chair and took the portfolio that Mr. Lee gave me.

I examine every page that contains her personal data. 

Ohh she also loves chocolates. I have to marry her.

What? 

I didn't even know that I was smiling the whole time while I scan my client's portfolio.

Oh my gosh, Y/N. You're here to work not to get yourself a woman. Shut your gay ass.

After I check out my client's portfolio, I put all my luggage and things in my car so I don't have to put them tomorrow. In case, I don't wake up on time.

I get back inside my house and immediately go to my room then lay on my bed. Fuck, I'll miss my bed. Should I just bring my whole house?

What will happen to me tomorrow? I hope she doesn't throw me out of her house.

I know she has a not very nice attitude but I can handle that. 

Because for me, when life fucks you, just moan.

As I think about what's going to happen tomorrow, I fell asleep instantly.

-

I didn't proofread so I'm very sorry if there's errors. :'))