Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

"Then sleep here." She casually said as my eyes went wide.

"P-pardon?" I stuttered. She rolled her eyes and cross her arms.

"Sleep here starting today so move all your things in my room. Ask Lisa to help you." She said then she stood up from her bed and went to the bathroom leaving me in shock.

"O-okay, Ms. Lee. " I'm still trying to process everything as I leave the room.

"Hey, Y/N!" I saw Lisa walking upstairs.

"Hey, Can you help me move my things in Ms. Lee's room?" I asked her then I saw her smirked. Oh shit, here she goes.

"Are you guys a thing? Like you know." She said grinning at me while flicking her hand.

"Oh come on! Just help me with my shit and to answer your question, Ms. Lee and I don't have a thing, okay?" I told her and went to my room. She pouted at me and followed me.

"Why?!" She whined causing me to chuckle.

"What do you mean why?" I asked as I get my guns that's under my bed while Lisa fixes my clothes.

"Not gonna lie but you both look great toge- Holy shit! look at that baby." She quickly got distracted by the gun that I'm holding. I shake my head while smiling at Lisa who's now amazed at my guns.

"Do you want one? I can give you one." I said to her causing her to smile widely and nodded aggressively. 

"You can pick anything in there since you always help me with my things." I smiled at her then she picked the SIG Sauer P226 with suppressor which causes me to smirk at her. 

"Nice pick huh? You have a good eye on guns." I said and patted her head.

"Thanks, Y/N. You're the best." She said happily as the smile won't leave her face.

"You're welcome. Now, help me with my things." I said as I finished fixing my guns and went to get my suitcase. 

"Right, I'll go get your other clothes." She said and went to my closet. 

-

After we fix everything, I felt my phone alarmed as my eyes went wide.

"Lisa, I'll go check Ms. Lee." I said then immediately leave my room and run to Ms. Lee's room.

"Ms. Lee?! Are you okay?!" I'm panting right now then I saw her sitting on her couch.

"What's taking you so long?" She asked while her arms are crossed. I sigh in relief and put my hand on my forehead.

"Look, I have a lot of things but we're done packing and we're going to put it here right now." I told her while putting my hands on my waist. I saw her roll her eyes.

"Yeah right, now, hurry up." She said and just focused on her phone.

"Hello! Did something happened?! Are you all okay?!" Lisa barged into the room panting while pointing the gun I gave her earlier.

"Hey, Lisa! Chill out, man. Put the gun down. Everything's fine." I said as I pushed down the gun.

"Oh hi, Ms. Lee!" She greeted like a kid while putting her gun down. Ms. Lee just nodded at her.

"Y/N" Ms. Lee called me with a stern voice.

"Yes, Ms. Lee?" I asked and smiled slightly as I hide my nervousness.