Chapter 4

Jieun's POV

I can't believe I let that girl hold me. What the fuck? No one ever did that to me. Not even my dad.

Well, I'm not gonna lie but she did a great job. Also, the other girls. I'm thinking if I should give them a meal as a thank you or not.

No, Jieun. They'll think you're getting warm at them. It's their job to make sure you're safe and sound.

I immediately brush off my thoughts and looked through my phone to see a lot of articles about me.

The scene was spread like a wildfire and when we got out in the area, there were reporters outside. Luckily, they didn't saw us leaving.

I saw a lot of posts about me to stay safe causing me to smile. As I scroll through my phone, I saw a post saying that I should die because I have a bad attitude. I frown and continue to scroll to see more hate comments.

Am I really that bad? Is this what I receive for protecting myself from everyone? I just don't want to be hurt. It wasn't my fault that I became like this. I was forced to be like this. They made me like this.

I looked at the ceiling and sigh. I suddenly thought about Y/N.

She's weird.

But she's also funny. I remember what she asked me. I get my laptop and search for something.

"What the hell? Do sea lions really eat penguins? That's cruel." I mumbled as I continue to scroll through the page that I saw.

While I read on my laptop, I heard a knock on my door then I immediately closed my laptop. After a few knocks, I saw Y/N peek through the door. She smiled at me while I looked at her blankly.

"Ms. Lee, Do you want to join us for lunch?" She asked while smiling.

I don't usually join the others during meals because I don't want to have a conversation with them. Maybe today will be an exemption because they did a great job on their work. It's not bad to join them today. Only for today.

I nodded at Y/N and I saw her jumped in cheer.

"I'll wait for you then" She said as I stood up from my bed and went to the door.

I looked at Y/N, who's grinning widely at me.

"Stop that. It's annoying." I said and walk past her. She immediately follows me.

"I can't believe you're joining us for the first time." She said amused that I agreed to her. I rolled my eyes at her.

"It's not like I did something unusual so stop overreacting." I said while I cross my arms.

"Uh... It's unusual, Ms.Lee. You never join us so I'm surprised that you said yes to me a while ago when I always come to your room to ask you if you want to join us, you always say no." She said and I looked at her.

"Fine, just shut up." I walked fastly which didn't change our pace because she's tall and her legs are longer than mine. Fuck these legs.

We arrived at the dining area and I saw the other girls looked at me in shock. I just sat on my chair as they stare at me.

"Ms. Lee will join us for lunch, isn't that great?" Y/N said happily as she sat on her seat. They all moved their heads to Y/N, who's starting to eat her food. 

"Is there a problem?" I asked them then all of them immediately shake their heads.

"No no, there's no problem at all, Ms. Lee. Let's enjoy our food, everyone." Irene nervously chuckled and signaled everyone to eat their food.