Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

She's not that bad? Or because it's my first day and we just met each other?

I'll see her attitude that they're talking about when we arrive at the photo shoot.

I go to my room to change into my uniform since we'll be leaving in a bit. After I changed my clothes, I went to living room to see Irene.

"Irene" I called her then she stood up from the couch.

"Do you need something?" She asked me and I shook my head. 

"Ms. Lee and I are leaving for today's photo shoot and I'll bring Jisoo, Jennie, Rosie, and Lisa with me while the rest will be with you to monitor the house." I told her as she nodded her head as response.

"I'll take my leave. Take care, you guys." I said then I walked upstairs to fetch Ms. Lee in her room.

When I arrived in front of her room, I knocked on the door three times before she opened it.

"Hi, Ms. Lee" I smiled at her while she just looked at me blankly.

"Are you done preparing?" I asked then she nodded.

"Do you have things that you'll bring with you?" I asked her but she just shook her head.

"It's on the car already." She said and she walked pass me. I just followed her from behind.

"So, Ms. Lee, I do have a question." I said as we walk through the garage. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Do sea lions fuck penguins when they can't fuck their partners and eat them afterwards?" I asked curiously.

"What the fuck?" She blurt out while she stopped walking.

"I'm just asking." I said innocently then I opened the backseat of the car.

"Just bring me to my photo shoot and stop talking nonsense." She said as she went inside the car. I just nodded and scratch my head.

As I drive, I can't help but to look at the backseat to check Ms. Lee.

"Look at the drive way or I'll stab your eyes if you don't stop looking at me." Ms. Lee said while looking at the window. I look away from her and focused on the drive way.

The ride is too quiet and I'm losing my sanity so I decided to asked a question again.

"Ms. Lee, Do-"

"CAN YOU JUST DRIVE?" She cut me off causing me to just shut the fuck up. Okay, I'll stop my dumbass questions.

The whole ride is fine. Its not that awkward but it's quiet.

-

We're here on the shoot and Ms. Lee is having her make up done while I check the surroundings.

I saw Lisa on the other side and waved at her as she wave back at me. I speak to my earpiece to communicate with her.

"Lisa, I have a question." I said.

"Okay, what is it?" She asked curiously.

"Do sea lions fuck penguins when they can't fuck their partners and eat them afterwards?" I asked her.

"Wait- They do?!" She asked me back.

"I saw it somewhere." I said causing her to gasp.

"Holy shit. I'll search for it when we get back home." She said as I laughed at her.

"Do you know that all of us heard that?" I heard Jisoo's voice from the earpiece.

"uh-" Lisa and I said at the same time.