Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

I'm on my way to my client's house and I'm so exhilarated to arrive there which is very unusual since I always feel monotonous on doing my work.

As I arrive at the house, two ladies went outside and knock on my window. They must be the guards that Mr. Lee told me. I opened my window.

"Hello, Miss. Are you perhaps Ms. L/N?" One of the ladies asked and I nodded. They both bowed at me. 

"Oh, you don't have to do that." I chuckled at them causing them to smile. I'm not gonna lie but they're beautiful.

"By the way, can I put my car inside?" I asked them and they nodded. I closed my window as they operate the gate so I can go inside. 

I parked my car in the garage and I saw that there are also guards in here. That's good. Plus, they're all women. I prefer women to work with me since I don't really trust men at times. Also, I'm gay.

I get out of my car as another two guards approached me.

"Hi, Ms. L/N." They bowed at me. I know I'm their chief but I feel uncomfortable when people do that kind of thing.

"We'll help you with your things." A girl with bangs said and I just nodded since I bought too much. She started getting my things from my trunk.

"I just wanna ask" I said while the other girl looked at me.

"What is it, Ms. L/N?" She asked. This kid looks cute. How the hell did she become an agent? She looks exactly like a baby with chubby cheeks.

"Is Ms. Lee inside?" I asked her and she nodded at me. Great then I can't wait to meet her later.

"Yes, Ms. L/N. She's still sleeping but she'll wake up sooner or later." She said while smiling at me. Damn, I wanna pinch those cheeks.

"Should we go inside? Don't worry about your things. Lisa will bring it to your room." She said and I nodded as a response. 

We went inside and I saw that all the guards were now in line except for Lisa, who's putting my things in my room. The girl beside me goes to the end of their line as they all bowed at me which I returned. I counted the guards and I saw that they're nine. Well, I already add Lisa since she's not here.

"Hi, Chief! I'm Irene Bae and I'll be the one who'll help you manage the whole team." The pretty girl started.

"This is Seulgi and Jisoo, they're in charge of programming and other technologies." As she pointed at the two girls beside her.

"This is Wendy, Rosie, and Jennie, they're in charge of observing the surroundings. While Yeri, Joy, and Lisa are in charge of fighting." She pointed at them as they gave me a smile which I genuinely return. As she finished the introduction of everyone, she looked at me.

"Hello, everyone! I'm Y/N L/N and I'll be your chief until I don't know when." I said causing them to laugh. 

"And please, stop with the formalities. Just call me Y/N since you call each other with your names. I think you should also do it with me. Is that okay?" I asked them and they nodded at me.

"Hi, Ms. L/N. I already put your things in your room." Lisa said while smiling proudly. Why am I surrounded by cute people? I feel like I'm in kindergarten and I'm the teacher. I pinched her cheeks because I can't resist her cute face then I saw how flustered Lisa is.

"I'm sorry, I find you cute that's why. I hope you don't mind and just call me Y/N." I said to her while smiling. 

"I don't mind at all!" She squeals while holding her cheeks that I pinched as she runs towards her team. We all laughed at her antics.