Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

"Jieun-ah!"

We turn around and saw a man in his polo with trousers. I raised my eyebrow then went in front of Ms. Lee. Well, well, who is this bitch? I felt a hand on my shoulder. It's Ms. Lee.

"It's fine, Y/N. He's my friend." I nodded and let her walk towards him. I saw them hugged making me scoff. Ms. Lee never hugged me before but she let me held her hand. And also let me sleep in her room. I smirked at the thought.

"Y/N, this is my friend Soohyun. Soohyun, this is Y/N, my bodyguard and manager." Ms. Lee said as she held my arm.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." He said and offer a hand to me which I accept since I'm a decent person.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir." I said and gave him a small smile. He looks nice but I still don't like him.

"Oh, just call me by my name, please." He chuckled and held my shoulder. I frowned at the sudden touch. I think he saw my reaction and immediately remove his hands off me.

"I'm sorry, I just met you and I like your aura. That's why I'm suddenly comfortable with you." He explained. Is that so? I think he's awesome.

"It's okay. I understand, new friend. I guess?" I said and smirked at him. I saw him smiled at me. 

"Sure, Y/N. Should we hang out next time?" He said as the smile never leaves his face. 

"I'll check my schedule, Soohyun." I said to him.

"You guys know that I'm still here, right?" Ms. Lee cut in between us, looking very pissed. 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Lee. Soohyun and I were just having a conversation." I told her and Soohyun nodded in agreement. I saw her rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Hey Y/N, Can I get your number?" Soohyun asked and I nodded since I'm now starting to like him also.

"Oh yeah su-" 

"No." I was cut off when Ms. Lee walked in between Soohyun and me.

"Jieun-ah, I just want to be friends with her. Don't overreact. I'm not going to her steal her from you." I didn't hear the last one since Ms. Lee shoved me in her back.

"What was that?" I asked but Soohyun just shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing." He smiled at me innocently while the little one in front of me is ready to kill Soohyun.

"So can I have her number now, Ms. Lee?" He teased Ms. Lee causing me to smile secretly. I'm liking this guy.

"Fine." 

I walked towards him and he showed me his phone. I put my number on it and turn my back to Ms. Lee, who's now sulking beside me.

"Oh, come on, Jieun. I'm not going to do something bad to her." He said and put his arm around my shoulder. I think he's really friendly so I just let him.

"Yeah, I think he's nice, Ms. Lee." I said.

"See? There's nothing with us being friends. She's cool with it." He said and I saw Ms. Lee rolled again her eyes for the nth time. I'm actually thinking if I should count how many time does she roll her eyes in a day.

"Yeah right, Kim. Now let her go. We're going to my photoshoot." She said.

"Actually, That's why I'm here because I'm going with you. We're partners, bestie." He squealed causing me to laugh.

"Just get inside the car, both of you." She said and walk towards the car.

"I'll be in the passenger seat." Soohyun was about to run but Ms. Lee was already in there. She's weird today. She's always on the back while I drive.