Chapter 7

Jieun's POV

I woke up as I thought it's morning. I blinked a few times and looked at my surroundings. I'm home. 

I looked at my side and saw a sleeping Y/N while holding my hand. I smiled at what I saw and moved my hand for I can caress her hair. I remove the hairs that are blocking her face. I started to caress her cheeks.

"What did you do to me, Y/N?" I said as tears starts to fall on my cheeks while I stare at her face.

"I don't know what do to anymore. I feel things when you're next to me. I get sad when you're not beside me. I get flustered while you take care of me." I wiped my tears and laughed.

"Why are you so oblivious? I don't like you to hang out with Soohyun because I'm jealous. I don't like you talking to Irene because I'm jealous. I hate it when you're too close with Lisa because I'm jealous. Why don't you know that I get jealous easily?" I sniffed and pout even though I know Y/N wouldn't see it.

"I probably look so fool talking to you. Good thing, I know you're a heavy sleeper. Gosh, I really hate getting sick I do dumb things." I said and pull the duvet over me. 

"Good night, Y/N" I whispered and closed my eyes as I fell into a deep slumber.

-

I felt someone was caressing my cheek. It feel so good that I pressed my cheek towards the hand. When I did that, I heard a giggle. That giggle made my eyes open immediately and looked at the person who's touching my cheek.

It was Y/N.

I blushed as I realized that she caressed my cheek while I sleep. She stares at me intently causing me to blush more. I think I look like a tomato right now.

"Ms. Lee, how are you feeling?" She smiled as she removed her hand from my cheek. Nooooo! Put it back. It's warm and soft.

"I think I'm good. I can do my work now." I managed to say without stuttering. I was about to stand up but she held my shoulders.

"It's okay, Jieun. You have a week off because your dad-" I cut her off.

"What did you say?" I asked as I try myself not to smile.

"Uhh, I said you have a week off because your dad felt like your overworking?" She said as her eyebrows furrowed.

"No, before that." I said as I look at her eyes. 

"Oh! I said it's okay, Ji-" She didn't finish what she was about to say when she realized that she just called me by my name.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, Ms. Lee! I got carried away because I was so worried about you and you didn't wake up for almost 24 hours and-" I cut her off again and smiled at her.

"It's fine, Y/N-ssi. Just can call me Jieun from now on. Anyway, I'll take a bath. Don't worry, I won't go anywhere." I said while I stood up and went inside my bathroom.

After I closed the door behind me, I smile so widely that I feel like my cheeks were going to tear.

Y/N, you're driving me crazy.