The Start

12:32

In a Hospital in Lungmen

"Alright Ma'am, one more push." Was the response of the doctor looking over a Lung woman with blue hair and reddish-purple eyes, who breathing heavily due to pregnancy.

"You try and give birth doctor!" Yelled the woman as she pushed harder.
"I wished Edward was here." The woman thought to herself with sadness that her lover wasn't here, as she took a deep breath and pushed.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." Said the doctor as he held the baby in his hands, causing the woman to look at the baby with a loving gaze, though the moment ended as Kaminari was about to give birth to another child.

"Twins? It had to be twins." Kaminari thought to herself as she began to push again harder and suddenly she heard a 2nd cry, and she saw a 2nd girl.

"Again Madam, You have a pair of healthy twin girls." The doctor said as he brought the babies to Kaminari's arms and she looked at her daughters with a warm gaze.

Outside of the operating room Wei Yenwu looked behind the one way glass with a sad look, and was wondering if he had made the right choice in ordering Edward's death, and spare his children. (AN: Go and check the wiki as he is a hard guy to visually describe.)

Back with Kaminari was looking at her daughters.

"So what are you going to name them Ma'am?" The Doctor asked Kaminari.

"Svaha and Talulah." Kaminari responded saying the names she and Edward had agreed on, when they founded that she was pregnant 8 months ago.

"Very well Ma'am" The Doctor said as he nodded, as he walked out of the of room.

Outside of the Operating room the doctor met with Wei.

"So how's the situation doctor?" Asked Wei looking at the doctor in the eye

"Well, the twins are fine and healthy Sir, and thankfully there weren't any complications with the births." The doctor informed Wei, who simply nodded.

"Thank you doctor, you may leave." Wei told the doctor who took his leave.

"I'm sorry Edward, I am very sorry." Wei thought to himself with a sad look on his face as he looked at his younger sister, a feeling of sorrow that he had to order his closest friend, and a tinge of anger towards hi older brother that ordered him to kill Ed, and having to chose between Edward and the man's yet-be-born daughters.

Wei knew that his brother had given him a hard choice, he had to either to choose between Edward a man he considered his dearest friend, or Edward's daughters and that would have meant his sister would have been caught in the crossfire, and so the chief executive of Lungmen, let out a tear run down his face as he mourned the death of his friend.