A rainy start

1 month Later

8:32 am

A year had passes in the residence of the Lungmen's chief Executive, as Wei was currently checking through the paperwork that filled his day-to-day work, which if here anyone else he'd just burn these stacks of paperwork if he wanted to, but he didn't as he knew that these were documents from Lungmen Guard Department, or some of them sent by Lungmen city council.

"I knew that the paperwork would take most of my time but this is just ridiculous." Wei thought to himself as he saw the put down the pen and looked at the stacks of paperwork on the table, and began to rub his head trying to calm down a headache from the paperwork.

His musing was broken when he suddenly heard the noise of shattering glass, causing Wei to get up on his feet and run to where the noise came.

20 minutes Earlier

"So... wanna play sis?" Asked Ch'en asked Talulah, who seemed to be reading a novella and the former had a ball holstered to her side.

"Sure, though shouldn't we ask Svaha? As she might think that we are ignoring her" Asked Talulah as she looked at her younger sister.

"We can go and asked her." Ch'en Replied as she leaned her head to where Svaha's bedroom was.

"Let's go and ask her." Talulah said as Talulah put the book down, and along with her sister made their way to their Svaha's bedroom.

And as they made it there was something that kept the half-siblings from knocking on the door.

"Should we knock?" Ch'en asked her sister who stepped forward and knocked on the door, but no one answered, Talulah tried again but again nobody answered.

"I think it'd be best if we were to enter to wake her up." Said Talulah.

"Yah." Answered Ch'en as Talulah opened the door, to show the room be rather neatly done, with not a single object out of place, then the siblings heard a groan coming from the bed.

"Svaha?" Asked Talulah as she saw her sister roll over to the left.

"I'm going to wake her up." Ch'en said as she walked over to older sister and shook.

"Svaha wake up." Said Ch'en but Svaha seemed to be in a deep sleep, and then she began her sister who seemingly was in a deep sleep.

"Come on Svaha wake up!" Ch'en called as she shook her sister harder, which earned her a fall from the bed as Svaha got up from her sleep.

"What is it Ch'en?" Svaha asked Ch'en as she looked like she had a really bad sleep with her hair looking like a messy bush

"Damn it." Ch'en cursed as she held her head in pain as she had hit the floor head first.

"Language little sis." Said Talulah as she reprimanded Ch'en.

"Whatever." she said as she turned her attention to Svaha.

"So why did you two come into my room?" Svaha asked them in a tired tone.

"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to come and play with us Svaha." Ch'en said as she showed her the ball.

"Fine, just get out of the room, and wait till I get dressed." Svaha tiredly told her siblings whom nodded and left Svaha on her room.

And with that the sisters left Svaha's room and the latter slowly made her way to her bathroom as if she just got out of a grave, and went about her daily routine washing her face, teeth.

"Ain't this a fine mess?" Svaha thought to herself as she untangled her mess of silver-ish grey hair which some had caught on her horns.

Outside