Escape from Chernobog

"Albert." Sif suddenly said.

"I beg your pardon?" The Doctor asked Sif.

"Your name's Albert, but I always called you Al." Sif said.

"Thanks." The Doct... Albert told Sif who simply nodded with a smile on her face.

"Anyways, I will be going asleep, so you around Doc." Sif said as she walked away and the Doctor simply looked at the departing knight.

In her office Kal'tsit was sitting behind her desk looking at an old photo, to the left was Sif in a dress, to the right was a man with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a tuxedo and next to him was her in a wedding dress both of them smiling as they shared a kiss.

Kal'tsit looked at the photo with a nostalgic smile, wishing that things hadn't gone as they did, and so a small tear passed through her cheek which she wiped.

After she finished her conversation with Albert, Sif walked back to her bedroom and as she made her way there her mind passed through the memory lane.

She recalled the fun times they had before Theresa's death, Albert's and Kal's wedding, Her finding Red after Babel reorganized into Rhodes Island.

And she recalled when Artorias found her on the streets of Siracusa, after he deserted the Ursus military in cold winter night as she shook due to the cold in a cardboard.

If anyone were to ask her what her happiest memory was, it'd be her finding Red, and Artorias taking her in.

As Sif made her way to her bed room she saw Red sleeping in her bed which made her smile a bit.

So she began to strip off her her jacket, gloves, sneakers and went to bed.

"Night, Red." Sif said as she kissed the younger Lupo's forehead, which made the ears on top of her head to twitch.

And with that Sif fell asleep, while Red hugged Sif's tail, causing the woman to look at Red with a smile on her face.

"Fluffy." Said red sleeply.

With the Rescue team

12:37 AM

"We've arrived in Chernobog guys, get ready, and do be careful there might be Reunion Patrols all over the city!" Called Pequod as he flew the Heli over the ruined buildings.

"Roger that Pequod." Ash said as she walked up to see the city, to see some destroyed Buildings.

"What happened here?" Ash asked wondering what caused that much destruction, If she recalled nothing on Earth had that much destructive power, unless a country has access to a strategic bomber fleet that can carry large payloads, but to know that a terrorist/Revolutionary group like Reunion can cause that much destruction, made Ash feel way out of her league.

"Perhaps some city militia stragglers along with Garrison troops may have gotten themselves killed trying to retake the city probably." Said Pequod making an Hypothesis, as Ash took a deep breath to calm herself she went back to the passenger area.

"Ok, Everyone get ready ETA to the garrison is 3 Minutes, get ready." Ash said she picked up her R4-C, and placed her M45 MEUSOC at her side.

"What do you think our chances are?" Asked Frost.

"Slim." Ash answered, honestly.

"Well... there's nothing that can be done about it now, we either get those kids out of here or return to base empty handed, and listen to Kal'tsit berating for wasting time." Said Scout as he picked up his air rifle and the Arrow quiver.